┊͙ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈≡;- ꒰ °𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮/𝙥𝙩2 ꒱

Start from the beginning

When he came to kitchen he saw his little boyfriend cleaning plates. He looked at him amazed and softly. Beomgyu was too cute. Especially from back. Taehyun bit his lip because he was nervous. He came from back and wanted to hug but Beomgyu stopped. Taehyun looked at him with question mark face.

"Beomgyu-..?" Taehyun was stopped when Beomgyu gave him water and with tears in his eyes, he wanted to leave, but Taehyun quickly poured water, grabbed Beomgyu by the waist and pulled him towards him, and Beomgyu sat down on the kitchen table, and as a result, Taehyun hovered over him. He grabbed Beomgyu's wrists and pulled them towards Beomgyu's head.

Now the pose was with Taehyun standing between Beomgyu's legs that were "flying" on either side of Taehyun's head, and Beomgyu couldn't even breathe while looking into Taehyun's dark eyes. He knew that when he ignored Taehyun, it had worse consequences.

"What happened?" Taehyun asked in deep voice. Beomgyu didn't say anything just looked away. Taehyun gulped aggressive.

"I asked question Beomgyu. What. Happened" Taehyun looked at him woth serous face . Beomgyu got scared so he didn't have a choice...just answer

"I....I was jealous..." He said which made Taehyun raise a eyebrow. "Of what?" He asked

"Taehyun....if you need to break up...I won't mind. If you are happy with Hueningkai then I don't see a problem here. I can deal with it" he said barely almost crying.

"What are you talking about?" He laughed "What is doing here Heuningkai?"

Beomgyu of Taehyun's laugh wide his eyes.

"W...wait but you were spending time together....and I thought you were in secret relationship....and"

"Wait you were thinking I was cheating on you?" Taehyun stoped laughing and raised eyebrow.

"WASN'T THAT OBVIOUS? WHAT DID HUENINGKAI PROMISED YOU? YOU REALLY THINK I AM STU----"

Taehyun stopped Beomgyu with kissing. Beomgyu wide his eyes and started to resist. He was crying. He felt free his hands and started to bit Taehyun's back as a sign to stop. But Taehyun didn't stop. He bite Beomgyu's bottom lip which made older moan in rough kiss. Beomgyu felt Taehyun smirk in kiss because blood was bleeding slowly from Beomgyu's lip. Taehyun just licked it and separated the kiss

"Like I vampire....I like it babe" he smirked watching older suffering under him.

Beomgyu was barely catching his breath, breathing heavily almost fainting.

"T.. Taehyun..AHHH" again he was stoped as Taehyun started to bit his neck harshly leaving dark hickeys on Beomgyu's collarbones making Beomgyu moan loudly. To be honest Beomgyu needed this for a long time. Taehyun was being busy lately not giving older much attention and lastest Heuningkai incident made him feel completely needy. So he didn't resist anymore and continued to moan placing his hands on Taehyun's shoulders throwing his head back..

Taehyun separated again looking the view under him. He was pleased and satisfied seeing Beomgyu like this again... He was like maniac seeing Beomgyu crying, the hickeys made by him trying to show everyone that Beomgyu was belonging to him. Beomgyu himself felt weak in Taehyun's hands that were caressing his petite waist.

"So beautiful Beomie, such a bad boy for me huh?" He looked at Beomgyu and chuckled of Beomgyu's confused face.

"You hit me with hands Beomie, shouldn't I punish you for that?" He told with evil smirk. Beomgyu just nodded. He didn't care that he was going to be broken after all this.
He just needed Taehyun in him now.

"Use words" said Taehyun angry
Beomgyu just whined.

"P.. please...Taehyun.....I need you in me now"