Work

Sanemi Shinazugawa POV

Kanae woke everyone up by some pans but we got ready. I was the Math teacher, Giyuu was the gym teacher,Obanai was chemistry , Rengoku was cooking, Uzui was Art, Kanroji was designer, and Kanae was science.Kagaya was the principle. We don't get along with the other teacher.Everyone sat down and started eating breakfast.

Kanae- So, what should we do?

I am not sure

Uzui- I have a feeling that someone in our class know about this.

After breakfast and cleaning up, we all went in Giyuu car.It turns out the student was waiting by the door to unlock. We all look at each and agreed to a avoid question for this morning. Giyuu drove by the door (where all of the student are) Each of us jump out the car and quickly unlock the door, Giyuu parked his car and we all ran inside in our classroom. Went I was in my classroom I texted the Group Chat.

Ugly Math- should we tell them, I mean we all ran out Giyuu car.

Just a no one- Y'all ran out of my car so fast that I almost forgot to lock the door

Kanae butterfly- Maybe we should make a video how we live in one household?

Fire cook- That sounds like a good idea

Uzui art- yea

____________________________________________

Giyuu POV

Every student thinks that me and Sanemi hate each but we don't, we are close. I was teaching first period. The class clowns got up and started to make fun of me.I didn't care but he said ,"I bet if you got a sister, she will hates you." My sister is dead. I texted Kagaya and ran off holding back tears. I reach the math classroom, I open the door and the student look at me. "Don't the Gym teacher and the Math teacher hate each other?" One girls said. It started to get loud again.Sanemi was sitting down and he look at me, I think he could tell what happened. I ran to Sanemi and hug him, he sat me down on his lap and after a while he ask what was wrong? I told him and got me and I started to cry. Then I blackout.

____________________________________________

Sanemi POV

Giyuu fell asleep on me, in class. I didn't mind and started teaching again but in a low voice because I didn't what to wake up Giyuu. Kanae came in.

I heard what happened.

Me too -sanemi

Is Tomoka ok?- Kanae

He is fine, just sleeping -Sanemi

That is Gay- Kanae

Your are married to a girl -Sanemi

We will talk about this later and sorry Shinazugawa but your driving - Kanae

As she walked out the door Sanemi caught the keys and put it in his bag.Sanemi then pick up Giyuu and put him in a chair.

After school

Then Sanemi and Giyuu was being gay again - Kanae

In class?-Iguro

Yea- Kanae

Let's make a video - Kanroji

Ok-everyone