Virgil x Y/N

Hello lovely's! This is a gender neutral one! Give me requests and if you want I'll do he/him and she/her! Bye love y'all! Fyi T/D means the date
---------------
Your POV
SHIT SHIT SHIT! I AM SO LATE I KNEW 5 MINUTES WOULD TURN INTO HALF AN HOUR! I was running down a hallway to my garage, getting in my car and driving to Thomas house. Me and Thomas are best friends, and I help him record videos. I parked in front if Thomas place and knock on the door. A little winded, even though Thomas lived close by I always drove by car since this almost always happens! Its starting to get annoying. Thomas opened the door, "Oh! Hey Y/N thought you got lost for a second!" Thomas chuckled "hardiharhar Thomas, what are we doing today?" I replied rather a little mean, I walked into his place while he said "Oh well about that, I wanted you to meet people, I said that in the message nothing about a video." I turned to him a little shocked checking the message
Y-you T-Thomas
T-Hey Y/N!
Y-Hey Thomas
T-Are you free T/D
Y-Yeah I am!
T-Good, I want you to come over and meet some people!
Y-Yeah of course!
"Oh-" I said, Thomas kinda laughed making me laugh a little too. "So, who am I meeting?" I said Thomas looked a little nervous, "Well, your kinda meeting me, my personality but human..." Thomas said I thought he had gone mad when I heard "IS THIS THEM?!" I turned around a guy that looked a Disney prince and Thomas was standing there "Yes Romen this is Y/N" Thomas said like this happens everyday. "Hello! I am Romen, Thomas creative side!" Romen sqeaked, while shaking then KISSING I kid you not HE KISSED MY HAND! "LOGAN, PATTON, VIRGIL COME MEET Y/N!!!!" Romen screamed, 3 more Thomas came downstairs. One had a blue shirt with a hoodie wrapped around his neck, another looked very formal, he had a tie! The last one looked tired, had a jacket on, he looked cute! "Romen... Stop yelling." The blue shirted Thomas said, after the formal Thomas said "Hi I'm Logan, Thomas logical side." Logan said shaking my hand formally, Thomas palmed his face at everyones reaction to me. "Hi kiddo! I'm Patton Thomas moral side!" giving me a hug a little too tight the last one just said "I'm Virgil, or anxiety" just standing there looking at me, "Well great now that everyone has meet, Y/N would you like to watch a disney movie." Thomas said, very dramatic when he said Disney, Romen light up "OOOOOOH Y/N YOU SHOULX WATCH A DISNEY MOVIE WITH US WE SING ALONG WATCH MILLIONS OF MOVIES EAT LOTS OF POPCORN!" Romen was going crazy until Logan covered his mouth, "We would like you to stay and learn more about you." Logan said I chuckled a little and nodded yes. After we were all set up I was set between Virgil and Thomas. Virgil seemed to look a little red, but I knew I was too, he was so cute and mysterious who wouldn't like him?! After debating on which movie to watch, we settled down for moana, Virgil wanted to watch the black calduren and I agreed with him but Moana got more votes, after like 3 movies it was already getting late, I was starting to get tired and felt comfortable sleeping at Thomas place, it was like my second home! The guest room kinda became my room I have left clothes here before! I fell asleep on Virgil's shoulder.
Virgil's POV
Y/N was asleep on my shoulder, I was redder then a beat root. Thomas saw me and Y/N "ooo someone has a crush on my best friend." Thomas whispers the last 2 words very stern as if he was threatening me in case I hurt Y/N but why would I they were so nice and adorable if anyone hurt them, I would immediately protect them. Thomas was gonna pick Y/N up but I got them and brought Y/N to the guest room, the door was a little squeaky, Thomas opened the door and it woke Y/N up, damn it. "Who.. What.. Where.. Why??" Y/N almost immediately said. Thomas looked away and chuckles, he had a little affect on them "I'm putting you to bed..." I replied smiling a little. They smiled back, Thomas closed the door and the one thing I heard I thought I'd never hear aftee putting Y/N on the bed. "Can you stay in here tonight?" Y/N said shocking me.
----------------------------------------------
Cliffhanger! Who loves those!
*the one kid no one likes*MEE
SHUT UP!
Anways! Love y'all lovely's keep care, keep yo mental health, be gay do crime, drink food eat water. See ya soon!
Might post soon! June 27th
I disappeared without a tres😞
♥︎