The Chase Becoming A Fight

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

The infamous blue blur was running through the streets of the city, while the familiar [Colour] blur was zooming on a hoverboard of theirs, the green faint lines in the hoverboard gleamed with energy. Robotnik let out a small grunt from turning their steering rood to divert his direction to stay in the route of catching the two specimens.

The shots being fired, were getting quite particularly close. The blue hedgehog jumped to the side of a car, moving away from the ongoing explosion and the [Colour] [Animal Name] managed to do a kickflip on their hoverboard, almost falling off from the explosion. The screen froze at this particular scene, once again.

This was, where it had all started out to be.

"So, here we are again!"

"We have been through quite a lot. And, now you understand why there is a deranged robotic doctor chasing a supersonic blue hedgehog and a cryokinesis-wielding [Colour] [Animal Name]."

"Want to know how it ends? Yeah, me too."

The chase continues, as the two continue to dodge laser blasts from Robotnik, by going into zigzag motions and multiple cars were destroyed from being shot at. Sonic leaped up to a building's slope edge, running on it to try manoeuvre his way away from the missiles. [Name] swayed their hoverboard downwards, as it skid on the ground and they lay down on it with their stomach.

Then, they hold their hands out to their side and touched the ground with the tips of their gloved-bandaged hands, creating glaciers of ice on the floor. It made it more smoother to go down on, and pacts of ice were shredded about from the firing missiles going nearer to them.

Sonic jumps off from the building, his left leg is lifted up high in a high-kick position, as a flying missile whizzes by him in the nick of time. The hedgehog scales down a building, as the glass is shattered behind him and he slides underneath a Paris Tour-Bus.

For [Name] however, they quickly stood up on their hoverboard and let the hoverboard slide underneath the bus, as they jumped up and backflipped over to the other side. They landed back on their hoverboard, standing upright and zoomed by to Sonic's side.

"How is this possible?! No one's ever caught up to me before!" Sonic questioned within concern, glancing at [Name], who raised an invisible brow and wildly gestured to themselves matching up to the same speed as Sonic, who holds out a ring with a sheepish and fetched look, planning the next location.

...

PARIS, FRANCE, DAYTIME.

A mime is entertaining a little girl and her mother, the young girl looks seemingly unimpressed. When the mime makes a circular movement with his hands, a ring portal opens up behind them, and the two mobian zip through.