I've seen him before

I've seen him before. All of the older men can be seen bowing while the younger crowd stood standing. It was until Kazane bowed as well is when all bowed as well. I don't know if I was the only one, but the room felt off. It felt cold, still... like if time had froze. Usually it would feel up lifting, warm, welcoming. Not today though.
"Evening everyone" the blonde man said "Boss couldn't make it today and left it to us to handle the short durf that is called the 'invincible' Mikey" He chuckles and all of his men laugh with him, but we... Ludic stay quiet.
He told us the plan on how we we'll fight and how it will go down. "Now! Who's ready!" He shouted and he's men respond with a shout as well "Then let's go!" He said and everyone started to leave. Before I left though... I could have sworn I saw one tear drop from Kazane's eye.

It was dark outside now. Must have been 9. I haven't been paying attention to the time or days anymore recently. I've been having so much to deal with and so much on my mind to the point were I just sleep the entire day or am up the enter day. We were there first there Ludic and Peccare both had their sides, but were standing close. I was in front row along with Hondō, not without Kazane being in the middle and a foot infront of us though. A minute passed when we heard motorcycles pulling up. Thousands of men stood infront of us and the one and only Manjiro Sano leading them. With still a sour taste in my mouth with how we left things off I wont feel too guilty for getting a few punches in. "Mikey! How is a pleasure to meet you" the blonde man shouted loud enough for Mikey and the rest of Bonten to hear. "The pleasure is all mine" Mikey responded "It's too bad that it's gonna have to come to a quick end, yea?" Blondy spoke again "I guess so..." was all Mikey responded with but following his un finished sentence with "but for who?". "PECCARE! LET'S GO!" Blondy shouted "LUDIC DONT GO DOWN!" Kazane followed. This is where it all begins. We all Ran toward Bonten with also ran to us. Guys were being flipped, tossed, knocked out everything. Hondō and I were back to back the whole time punching guys that were leaping for the other. We ended up making a stack of passed out Bonten members. I felt eyes on me but I didn't see from where exactly. It wasn't just one pair, but a few. "Mikey why won't you join!" The blonde man smiled in craze. Fist covered in blood he tried to make his way to Mikey. "Not to fast buddy" Sanzu came from the blonde guys side and started beating him up. I go so distracted that I didn't feel a hand grab my arm a throw me to a concrete wall. I groaned in pain getting up. I look up to see who it was. Ran. With my mask on he doesn't realize who I am. I get picked up and tossed again. This time I got back up quickly and got in a fighting stance. "So you do know how to fight. I thought I was just gonna have to keep on tossing you around." He chuckled. I ran to him jumping wrapping my legs around his head and pulling him down. When he got back up and try to throw a punch I ducked down swiftly slide my leg tripping him. Before he can get up fully, I knee him in his temple knocking him out. Sorry ran, I'll pay you back later. As i try and walk off a hand grabs my shoulder and flips me. "How dare you, attack him" here comes his brothers keeper. "What was I supposed to do? Just take the hit?" I joke. I kick Rin in his stomach then while he was slumped over I did a back flip kicking him in the face in the process. "Neat tricks" he says covering his face. "Thanks" I smirk. I run in the crowd in hopes he will follow me. Which he did, he lost me though. That gave me the chance to run up from behind and kick him in his pressure point. I run in a half circle in order to get behind him. Then I used one of the passed out Peccare members as a trampoline to bounce off of. My angle was perfect. I was in the air and when I targeted Rin I did a swirl then kick him in the back of his neck knocking him out aswell. I walk to a corner in hopes to catch my breath when I hear a voice "Took down two of my best guys. Not every has that sort of strength you know" the voice revealed its self. Mikey. I was gonna say something till I heard a shout "Naoko!" Mom's name caught my attention and I ran towards the rest of the people that were on opposite sides of each, but mom in the middle. She looks weak... hurt. I push past people trying to get to her. Once i spotted her I ran in the center with her and tried to pick her up, but get slapped in the face causing my mask to fly off of me. When I look back up I saw sanzu trying to help my mom. When they both look at me they were in shock too. "Y/n.... your mask" I hear a whisper. My hand reaches my face to try and feel the cloth and it wasn't there.

Shit.