Chapter.4 Wanting to change

Start from the beginning

Chihiro Fujisaki POV:
The fainted infront of the camera. I was in the back with Junko… I was pissed.. of course Naegi had to watch that happen!

Junko:
Chihiro… do you have feelings for Mondo…

I was shocked… No… no I didnt… I mean before we started this game I did. But since I knew I never had a chance to actually be with him, I gave up…

Chihiro:
I… I don’t know… I thought I didn’t anymore but now… I feel like they have come back… he has been so kind to me…

Junko:
Hey don’t worry about it! But do understand.. that if he does commit a murder… that you will die in his place.

Chihiro:
I know…

I smiled Towards Junko.

Asahina:
Guys!

We both heard Aoi say. She was in the Cafeteria looking at Mondo, Naegi, and Kyoko on the floor with Monokuma erasing their memories.

Asahina:
What do you think your doing!

I knew what I had to do.. I got onto the computer, changed my voice to sound like monokuma, I started to control his body.

‘Monokuma':
Your friends here decided it would be a good Idea to eavesdrop on me and someone so I gotta erase their memories! Puhuhuhu.

I got off and decided to go back. I went through my room to the Cafeteria.

Monokuma was done with Mondo-kun so when I walked in I acted surprised.

Chihiro:
M-M-Mondo-Kun!

I ran over to him. Actually seeing him on the floor and not on the camera’s was kind of shooking. also that i might still like Mondo… I pulled him towards the wall to sit him up.

*tiny time skip*

Asahina:
Hey look they are waking up!

I looked over to see that Mondo-Kun’s Eyes were starting to open. Also with Naegi and Kyoko but i really didnt care about them right now.

Chihiro:
M-Mondo-Kun! How are you feeling!?

Mondo:
W-what happened..…?

Chihiro:
I… dont know…me and Asahina-San just found you guys on the floor…

Before Monokuma left, He told Asahina-san to keep her mouth shut or she would be facing a lot of consequences. which was a good idea. cause i could see her looking sad out of the corner of my eye, she wanted to tell them. But she knew that Monokuma wasn’t a Liar…

Naegi:
Wasn’t I just in the Hallway?

Kyoko:
Monokuma must have done something to us…

Wow… her guesses are on point. I hate that.

Mondo:
Yeah… cause weren’t you about to tell me something Kyoko?

She better not… i swear…

Monokuma:
I would suggest you keep your mouth shut Kyoko Kirigiri… I dont want you to be facing a punishment this early into the game now would i? Puhuhuhuhuhu!

Mondo:
Huh?

Monokuma:
I am adding a new rule! Rumors between other people are forbidden! So keep your mouth shut Kyoko, and since the rule was just added Ill allow that secret you let Naegi know be fine… but anymore then that you will face a punishment! Bye now!

Chihiro Fujisaki POV
S-she told N-N-Naegi…. OH it is on Kyoko! I dont care anymore…. You will die even if i have to Manipulate someone to do it

Chihiro:
I’m just glad to know you guys are okay!