This was massive for him. Usually it would take him a few minutes to do what he just did to a vehicle that large. This time it took only one second.

Spider-Man then stopped to think about the time and that he needed to get back to sleep. And he started swinging off into the direction of the apartment, when he got the feeling that he was suddenly being followed.....again.

He landed on top of yet another building and waited for the person to show themself. "I see you're awake." he said, without looking behind him.

"Yes. I should be in bed right now. Both of us should." Wanda's voice said behind him. Spider-Man turned and looked at Wanda, who was studying the new costume. "Care to explain to me why you were out in the open at this time? And why you're wearing this new suit?"

"You came out here in the dead of night to look for me?" Spider-Man asked, filled with hope.

"I asked you a question first Peter." Wanda said, crossing her arms.

'Feisty.' the voice in his head said.

"Well Wanda, your guess is as good as mine." Spider-Man said. "When I went to sleep I, was in my bed. Then I woke up in the middle of Times Square, upside down, wearing this new costume."

Wanda quirked a brow. "You woke up and you just all of a sudden were hanging upside-down? And had that thing on? Come on Peter that's crazy." she said. Spider-Man's eye lenses narrowed.

"This coming from a woman who has chaos magic powers." Spider-Man said. "And who actually got up in the middle of the night to chase down her friend."

"Well of course." Wanda said. "I care about you. A lot." That last past made Peter blush a little bit. He was silently grateful that he was wearing a mask at the moment. "And if it means getting up at two in the morning to come and find you, then so be it."

Silence filled the air for a minute or two after she said that. there wasn't really much to say from them since they had gotten everything that they wanted to say out. "Well, nice to see that you care." Spider-Man said. "So.......what do you think of the new suit?"

Wanda looked it up and down once. She wasn't really all that fond of the new suit Peter was wearing. He would probably make any suit look good but......it just didn't really suit him very well. Didn't suit the bright person he usually was. This was more of a dark and dangerous look.

"It's okay.......But personally I prefer the red and blue suit." Wanda said to him.

"Hm." Spider-Man said, looking at the suit once more. "I might alternate. But this suit does look good on me. And it feels good too. I think I might keep it. Oh and get this! It has also enhanced some of my powers as well!"

"It enhances your powers?" Wanda asked, skeptically. "That's an odd thing for a suit to do."

"Not really. The Iron Man suit allowed Mr. Stark to have so many different abilities. Maybe this is my version of the Iron Man suit, you know?" Spider-Man said.

Fair point.

"Okay. Just be careful with it Peter. Since we don't know where it came from or how you even got it, we should be careful with how you flaunt it around the city." she said.

"Agreed." Spider-Man said. "But for now, let's go home and sleep some more."

"I'm with you there." Wanda said, teleporting them back to the apartment.

"Alright, I'll just take this-" Spider-Man started to say, but the suit itself started to move off of him and dissolve into his skin. "Off." he finished.