44

@AvaMiller: Rawwchrrr ;) mi amore @Marth

@Marth: I still have a cut in my lip from that rose. Worth it tho.

@OliviaMaxwell: MARTH <3 Didn't know you came all the way from Amsterdam to go see Avs >:( i wasn't invited

@Marth:
@OliviaMaxwell I'm so sorry but Avs needed some special attention. And I'm very special.

@User1: Oh wait is this an actual date?

@JavaShipper: Bro don't tell me she's on of those that can't pick a side.

@JamieBowerStan: If she hurt Jamie I'm throwing fists idc if she's a minority then or not.

@JamieBower: Oh damn nice date you got
there

_____

Ava:
What's your actual problem.

Jamie:
Excuse me? this is the first message you'll be sending me again?

Ava:
Marth came over all the way from the fucking Netherlands to cheer me up. She dropped everything to be a decent best friend. Part of that cheering up has to do with our issues.

Do not come into my comment section, which you know will result in public slander of me, to be a literal child Jamie.

I am patient and I'm anything but easily angry. But you're getting damn close Bower.

Jamie:
Avs I don't hear from you for days on end. Which is fine because I know sometimes you need your space and so I leave you be.
To only then see how you're FINE with your best friend in some sort of restaurant.

And they brought you a rose.

And no offence but we both know Marths fruity as hell.

So yes I'm worried and yes I could've expressed it differently.

But it comes from a place of care for you.

typing..

Jamie rubbed his tired eyes realising his mistake as soon as he had sent the text about Marth being part of the lgbtqia+. He knew she would only get more angry at him for making assumptions just because someone is gay.

Ava:
It's not from a place of love it's from a place of ownership.
I'm not property.
Maybe 'fruity as hell,'
Marth sees that I'm not an object.

Maybe that's why she's a good BEST FRIEND.

Jamie:
I'm way out of line. I'm sorry. Can we please call so I can hear your voice. Texting is tricky with also just not knowing the tone in which you say something.

Ava:
Can't call I'm on my way to Bali.

Jamie:
What
excuse me?

Ava:.
It's a country
look it up.

Jamie:
I had realised that thanks. What are you doing in Bali??

Ava:
The Guess™ campaign trip.
Marth got me an interview with them
so I could go w her.

Jamie:
Okay have fun please

I know you're angry w me and fairly so but can you send me pics from the trip? I wanna see your face..

Ava:
Can do

Jamie:
Will you be back in time for your own birthday?

Ava:
Yes It's the day before that I fly back.

Jamie:
Perfect. I'll be there to pick you up so we talk this shit out before your birthday.

I love you and you don't have to say it back because i know your pissed.
But I really do.
I'll be better.
{this message was liked by AvaMiller}

And say Hi to Marth please..
{10:30 left on seen}