On The News

Y/N had recently broken up with his girlfriend which put him in a bad mood for the rest of the week. His drinking habits gradually got worse and his friends didn't seem to care about him anymore.

The more he drank, the more violent he got. He came home late at night drunk and angry almost every day. Although this upset his father and made everyone worry, Y/N continued getting worse and it was getting harder and harder to calm him down each time.

One day, Stephanie and her friend Gia were sitting in the living room when Y/N came home earlier than usual. Surprisingly, he wasn't as drunk as usually was, he had only drunk enough to stop him from thinking straight.

Unfortunately, he drunkenly stated that Stephanie had been kissing Gia's boyfriend behind her back. This started a huge argument which was so long, that the effects from the beer Y/N had drunk had worn off.

Gina left, slamming the front door behind her and Stephanie turned to her brother angrily.

"I can't believe you would do that, I'm never gonna forgive you!" she shouted before storming up to her room in a huff.

Y/N felt guilty and knew what he said was wrong, even if he was only partially conscious of what he did.

The next day, Y/N went home straight after school and walked up the stairs to tell Jesse about what happened. Unusually when he reached his uncle's room, the door was shut. Just as he was about to knock, he heard his family talking about DJ.

She had gone out that afternoon with Kimmy so there was no need to have the door shut if they were talking and her. Y/N decided to listen in when he heard his name mentioned.

"Next thing you know she's gonna start drinking!" someone said. Becky.

"And saying stupid things," another person added angrily. Stephanie.

"And throwing things around," a male voice said. Joey.

"And leaving her room a mess!" another man, Danny.

"The last thing we need around here is another Y/N!" a different voice said. Uncle Jesse.

Y/N felt tears rolling down his cheeks. He felt betrayed. The one person he truly trusted, talking shit about him behind his back.

Y/N heard his family coming closer to the door but he couldn't move, he was frozen. Everything they said was circling in his mind. Was he that bad?

Suddenly, the bedroom door was opened by Jesse. When the family saw Y/N, guilty looks were plastered all over their faces. They all felt bad.

Jesse tried to hug the teen, to comfort him, but Y/N shoved him away and rushed downstairs to his room in the basement.

A few minutes later, Jesse appeared at the bottom of the stairs in Y/N's room.

NOT FINISHED

Also if anyone wants me to finish these I will, I just can't be asked at the moment.