Chapter 1

Cale and children averaging-nine were in cales room at the third floor of the villa, Raon, On and Hong  were sleeping peacefully inside the room. Today was one of those days witch they jumped around and played around the flower fields until they were out of breath thus they fell sleep the moment their head touched the pillow.

After defeating white star, peace has finally returned to the continent and cale thought he could finally get his slacker life back. Yes, he thought he could get it back but not only he didn't get to rest but also he was even more popular and busier than before. There were all kinds of invitations for him and his group to attend, various parades that were yet to be hold in different countries and numerous award ceremonies that required his present.

The moment he saw these invitations he wanted to just make a run for it and never come back, he shared his thoughts with alberu Crossman and he told him that he would help him reject all of these invitations so he can relax in his villa and take a good rest but here he was writing rejection letters to all of those countries without anyones help.

They don't even let me sleep, oh my poor life! How am I supposed to answer all these? my hands are numb! I cant even ask anyone for help cause they think I am weird and give me those looks, oh my poor life!

With a stoic face he was busy complaining until something no someones voice brought him back to his senses.

-something is not right outside the barrier I can feel it

It was dominating auras voice, the ancient power whom spoke the least to him.

-something abnormal is happening at the swamp I can fill a dark power gathering there.

The only swamp in the forest of darkness was the one witch cale found the dominating auras ancient power. There was once a dragon corpse laying there so gathering monsters and dark creature wasn't abnormal but something was telling cale that it wasn't a simple matter.

-cale you should go and a take a look I don't have a good feeling either.(SR)

-lets burn it down and make lots of money.(FOD)

The powers inside cale were getting restless, cale decided to look into this matter himself since everybody were sleeping so he opened the window and with the help of sound of the wind he jumped out the window and headed to the swamp.

The forest was foggy and the closer he got to that place the thicker the fog. He tried to use sound of the wind to make the fog disappear but it was of no use.

-this fog is not magic nor ancient power. (SOTW)

-cale stop! There are highclass monsters ahead of you, many of them.(DA)

Dominating aura could feel the presence of strong individuals and he wanted cale to stop going to a dangerous place like this all alone. Cale was about to stop but suddenly he heard something.

Someone or something was crying. "it's a child." He mumbled. He could hear a childs cry from the middle of the fog. Without even a second thought activated the sound of the wind and fire started to sparkle at the tip of his fingers. He rushed to the fog. "these bastards."

Early in the morning the people in the super rock villa were at the state of chaos.

They all woke up with Raons shout that his human has went missing and is nowhere to be found.

Choi han, Rosalyn, Mary, children-avereging-nine, wolves, ron, becroax and everybody present at super lock villa searched every part of the house, garden, fields and mountains around it but cale was nowhere to be found. They were all at the state of emergency because this was the first time cale went somewhere without any of them accompanying him! They didn't even know where he was let alone accompanying.

"stupid human....stupid...how can he go somewhere without me? He is so weak that he will bleed when he uses his powers...where is he?"

"where could young master cale be? He couldn't have possibly went for the henituse territory ,right?"

"its highly unlikely because the souvenirs he bought for young master basen and lady lili are still at his room."

"then where is...."

Rosalyn didn't get to finish her sentence cause all of them felt it. Someone just got past the barrier that was guarding the entrance of the forest of darkness. They all turned around and looked at the entrance of the cave.

The person they longed for was walking out of the shadows of the cave. His red hair was messy and his clothes were covered in dirt, there was dry blood at the corner of his lips but all and all he seemed fine and he was holding a bundle of blanket in his armes.

"HUMANNNNNNN!!!!!!!!"

"MIEWWWWW"

"young master!"

"cale-nim"

All of them rushed to him with different expressions on their faces, just as they were about to get closer cale brought his index finger near his lips."shhhhhhh...he just fell sleep."

Now they were close enough to see exactly what cale was holding. There was a baby inside cales arms. A small cute little infant was sleeping peacefully in cales arms. The baby had slender figure and a white skin. He also had a very unique hair color that only one person they knew possessed. Red hair that were shining just like cales.