Chapter 2

(there is Yaoi in this chapter but not chapter 3 and Enjoy)

Dark Link's (P.O.V)

Link said"Dark, Zelda might come looking for me soon but if she said to get away from you and I say no and I'm staying with you my whole life because I love you so much". I said"Link, we love  each other and we'd do anything for each other". Link said"I know, Darky". I said"I want to tell you something, Link". Link said"Like what, Dark?" I said"I am the prince of darkness, Link. But you'll be mad that I didn't tell you this". Link said"I'm not mad at you, Dark. I love you so much and you are my only lover". So then Link called something from his ocarina of time and it was a horse. I said"Who is this, Link?" Link said"This is Epona, my horse, Dark". So then Link got on her back. So then Link helped me up. So then I put my arms around Link's waist and then Link smiled at me. So then I fell to sleep on Link's back. I was thinking about the ring that I found on the ground but the ring was cleaned in a box.

Link's (P.O.V)

So then Dark my lover fell to sleep on my back. So then we rode for awhile on Epona. So I got off of Epona because she was a little bit tried. So I picked up Darky off of Epona but he was still asleep into my lap and I didn't realize this but Darky was so cute when he is sleeping. So then I put Dark in my lap all the way back to Dark's castle. So then I put Epona in the ranch that Dark had at his castle. So then I lifted Dark to our bedroom and then I put him on the bed and then I covered him up with the blankets. Dark said"L-Link?" I said"Yes, Darky?" Dark said"Link, did I fall asleep again?" I said"Yes, you did but it was cute, Dark". So then Dark was blushing red and redder than his eyes. I said"Your blushing is as red as your beautiful red eyes, Dark". Dark said"Well, that's embarrassing, Link". I said"No, it's not embarrassing. It's cute, Darky".

Dark Link's (P.O.V)

I said"Link, I have something for you my love". Link said"What is it, Dark?" So then I went down on my knees. I said"Link, would you marry me?" Link said"Yes, Dark". So then I put the ring on Link's figure. Link said"I love the ring that you gave to me, Darky". I said"I'm glad you love it, Link". So then Link kissed me on the lips.

(Artist: Unknown and who ever owns this drawing it's the best Drawing I've seen)

I said"I love you, Link". Link said"I love you too, Dark". I said"Link, when I am with you. You make me happy". Link said"I do, Dark?" I said"Yes, silly, being with you makes me happy and loving, Link". ??? said"Link, Link, Link, Link!" I said"Link, someone is calling your name". Link said"What, Dark? Come with me just in case, Dark". So then me and Link went to the window then we opened it and it was princess Zelda. Princess Zelda said"Link, there you are and get away from that monster!" Link said"No, Zelda. He is my boyfriend Dark and my lover and Zelda get a life but you don't have one". Princess Zelda said"Link, he is your shadow". Link said"I don't care. Dark is beautiful and Zelda you're not". Princess Zelda said"Link, do you choose him or me?" Link said"I choose Dark my lover and he is so kind, nice, beautiful, has a very beautiful body". Princess Zelda said"Link, Dark Link is a monster and you shouldn't love him". Link said"I love Dark and he is mine and no ones else's, Zelda and go away". Princess Zelda said"Fine Link, have it your way then and goodbye Link". Link said"Bye Zelda and I hope that I never see you again in my life and I hope you died in a year". So then Zelda left on her horse and she is a ugly shithead.

I said"Link, I'm glad you chose me instead of her". Link said"I love you so much and you compete my full heart, Darky". I said"You are the kindest person on earth, Link.'' So then I cried my eyes out into Link. Link said"Dark, don't cry my love". So then Link licked away my tears. Link said"Dark, you have to believe in yourself more". I said,"I know, Link". Link said"You know it's getting dark now, Dark". I said"Link, that doesn't matter, my love". So then I pushed Link on the bed and then I unbuttoned Link's shirt. So then I licked Link's nipples and Link blushed and moaned but he was cute. So then I unbuttoned my shirt. So then I took off Link's pants and Link's boxers. So then we were sitting on a chair. So then I took off my pants and my boxers. So then I was having sex with Link, my lover. I never knew that Link's body looks so beautiful. Link was nervous about it.

Link said"D-Darky?" I said"Y-Yeah, L-Link?" Link said"I-It h-hurts s-so m-much, D-Darky". Link had tears in his eyes. I said,"You'll get used to it, Link". I said"You'll be okay, Link". Link said"D-Darky, I feel weird". I said"Weird how, Linky?" Link said"I feel very warm, Darky". So then I felt Link's face and his face was warm. I said,"Link, your face is so warm.'' So then Link put his hand on my back. Link said ''Dark, I love you". I said"I love you too, Link. Do you want me to stop it?" Link said"N-No, it feels g-good, Darky". I said"O-Okay, L-Linky ''. I was moaning and Link was moaning too and I wasn't used to this but it felt good but Link wasn't used to it either. Link was blushing red like my eyes and so was I. So then I put my tongue into Link's mouth and we were having a tongue war. I won the tongue war. 

I said"Link, I love you". Link said"I love you too, Darky". Me and Link said"AH AH AH AH AH!" Link said"I'm...gonna...cum...D-Dark!" So then Link passed out. I said"Link, wake up please!" So then I put his PJ's on and I put Link in my housecoat but not his PJ's shirt. I love Link when he is shirtless he's so hot without a shirt. So then I put on the same thing as Link. So then I was petting Link's beautiful blonde hair. I said"Link, please wake up. I couldn't live without Link". So then Link woke up in fear. Link said"D-Dark?" So then I woke up because Link was calling my name. I saw my Linky crying and I hate to see him like that and it's hurts me when he is crying. I said"Link, are you okay?" Link said"Dark, I had this dream that you die in my arms because of Princess Zelda. It was so sad". I said"Link, I love you and I am stronger than you". Link said"I know that you are always there for me, Dark". Those words that Link just said that he must trust me now and loves me a lot. I think me and Link should take a break from having sex for once. I said"Link?" Link said"Yeah, Dark?" Link just looked at me with the cutest face. I said"Link, why did you pass out when we were having sex?" Link said"I was in the heat, Dark. Can I tell you something?" I said"Sure, Link?" Link said"Dark, you are romanic and I love that about you". I said"Aw, Link". Link said"Goodnight, babe". I said"Goodnight, Linky". So then me and Linky went to sleep.

I hope you enjoyed it. soon chapter three will be out.