Chapter 1

(The art above here is not mine and the Artist is unknown) Enjoy the story. this story has lots of Yaoi/smut in it.

Link's (P.O.V) 

Hi, I'm Link and I am 19 years old. Also the hero of time and I am gay that means I like guys. So I killed Ganondorf and Zelda kicked me out of Hyrule castle because she thinks that being gay is not okay for some reason and she a bit*h. In 1 month it will be my birthday on December 20 and I have no one to do it with because my parents died when I was 8 years old. I don't have any friends but I have a fairy named Navi and she is very kind to me now, not like before. Also when I feel sad Navi makes me feel better. So today I was very bored because I had nothing to save or do. So I decided to practice my sword skills and I am very good at sword fighting. So then I took a break and the sun was setting . So then I made a campfire and then went to sleep. I was so tired and tomorrow will be a good day I hope. I hope that I can find someone to love, that is a guy. 

Dark Link's (P.O.V)

Hi, I'm Dark Link but people call me Dark for short and I am the same age as the hero of time. My master died and I was glad that he doesn't control me anymore. When I saw the hero of time for the first time I fell in love with him and I want to make him mine now. So one night I was walking and I saw the hero of time and his fairy. So then I sneaked over to him and then I picked him up but he was still asleep and he was very cute. So then I took him to my place that Ganondorf used to own but now it's mine and Link is mine. So then I changed him into an outfit but he was asleep. So then Link woke up. Link said,"W-Who are you?" I said,"Link, I'm Dark Link but you can call me Darky or Dark which ever you choose". Link said,"H-How do you know my name and where did my tunic go, Dark? This is very confusing". I said"Calm down, Link and let's make a deal". Link looked at me with the cutest look on his face. Link said,"Okay, Dark". I said,"Link, you have to be my lover and if you don't be my lover you'll be my slave. Also you as my lover is the best thing because I love you with all of my heart and your tunic was getting dirty anyway, deal?" Link said,"Deal, Dark". I said,"Link, what's your fairy named?" Link said,"My fairy is named Navi and she has been very kind to me, Dark". I said",Nice, Link". 

So then I pinned Link to the bed. So then I took off his shirt and licked his nipples. Link gasped. *Link moan* So then I found Link's sweet spot and I unbuttoned his pants then I stroked his member. Link was moaning and blushing at the same time. Link's moans are so cute. I said"Link, you look so cute". Link said"Sh-shut up, . Ah. .Dark!" I said"Linky, you are so sexy". Link said"D-Dark?" I said"Yes, Link?" Link said"P-Please. Ah. .stop. Ah. . Dark". I said"I want to get to know you better, Link". Link said"Dark, why?" I said"Link, I will protect you with my life". Link said"Okay, Dark. Keep g-going, it feels very good". So then I took my clothes and then Link's clothes off. So then we were making out and Link looked very cute when he is moaning. *Link moan* Link moaned out my name. So then Link fell to sleep and then I stopped what I was doing to my lover Link. So then I went to sleep with Link the whole night. So then it was morning. So then I woke up. So then Link woke up. Link said"Dark, where are my clothes?" I said"Link, you don't remember what happened last night?" Link said"Oh, that, Dark". 

I said"Link, put these on and these might be your size". Link said"Dark, Please look away". I said"Okay, Link". So then I put on my underwear and Link put on the underwear that I gave him. Link said"Dark, these fit me very well". I said"I'm glad to hear that, Link". Link said"Dark, would you please go find me some clothes to wear?" I said"Okay, Link". So then I went to find some clothes for me and Link to wear. So then I went back to my bedroom. I said"Link, here you go". Link said"Thank you, Dark". I said"You're welcome, Link". Link said"Dark, you have a lot of scars on your body and why?" I said"Ganondorf beat me up and that hurt so much, Link". Link said"Dark, we have to make a promise". I said"Like what, Link?" Link said"We have to promise that we will be together forever, Dark". I said"Link, okay, I promise". So then Link put on his clothes. So then I put on my clothes and me and Link share clothes together. I don't mind that. 

Link's (P.O.V)

I was wearing Dark's clothes that were very comfortable. Dark is my lover now and no one can stop us not even Princess Zelda who is actually the Queen of Hyrule who also married to some guy. I said"Dark, I'm kinda hungry". Dark said"Me too, Link. I'll get us something to eat". I said"Okay, Dark". So then Dark went to get us some food. So then Dark came into our bedroom with the food. Dark said"Here you go, Link". I said"Thank you, Dark. After when we are done eating could you show me around?" Dark said"Okay, Link". So after we ate Dark showed me around. Dark said"Link, I want to take you somewhere later". I said"Like where to, Dark?" Dark said"You'll see, Link". I said"Okay, Dark". 

Dark Link's (P.O.V)

I said"Link, what do you think of me?" Link said"Well, Dark you are, kind, nice, beautiful, a lovable person, breathtaking". After Link had said that I felt my face heat up and I feel that I am blushing. I said"Aw, Thanks, Link". Link said"Dark, when you are blushing you are so cute". Dark So it was a few hours later at sunset. So then I pushed Link on to the bed. Link said"D-Darky?" Link looked at me with a very cute face. I said"What, Link?" Link said"Darky. . ." So then I took off Link's shirt and pants Link just had his boxers on but it was cute. So then I pulled down Link's boxers and I sucked on Link's dick. So then I took off my clothes. So then I was having sex with my boyfriend Link. *Link moan* Link said"D-Darky?" Link looked at me with a stop look on his face but it was so cute. I said"Yes, Link?" Link said"I want more, Darky". I said"Are you sure, Link?" Link said"Yes, I'm sure, Dark". I said"Okay, Link". So then I put my dick on Link's chest. The stuff from my dick was on Link. I said"Link, we need a shower. I want to shower with you and is that okay with you my love, Link?" Link said"It's okay with me, Darky". I said"This is my first shower with someone that I love so much, Link". So then me and Link went to the bathroom and turned on the water and then got in. The water was very nice and it reminded me of the hot springs. So then me and Link got out of the shower. So then Link got changed into his green tunic and I got changed into my black tunic. I said"Link, I want to take you somewhere". Link said"To where, Dark?" I said"To somewhere, Linky". So then I took Link to the hill that I went to as a child. I said"Link, open your eyes please". So then Link opened his beautiful blue eyes. Link said"Dark, it's beautiful and I love it". I said"I know you'll like it, Link". So then Link got very close to me. Link said"Nothing is more beautiful than you, my love, Dark". So then Link kissed me on the lips.

 So then Link kissed me on the lips

(Artist: Unknown)

Link said"I want to give you something on your body and is it okay with you, Dark?" I said"Okay, Link". So then Link gave me a hickey on the side of my neck. *Dark moan* *Dark had tears coming out of his eyes* I said"L-Link?" Link said"Yes, Dark?" I said"That hurt, Link". Link said"I'm sorry, Dark". I said"It's okay, Link". So then Link kissed me on the lips. His lips were warm and warm.

I hope you enjoyed it so yeah.