4 Online Clicking Speed Test Websites Free

This article covers 4 websites with a free online clicking speed test. These websites test how fast you can click with your mouse.

They test your clicking speed against time and give you a clicking score based on your performance.

With these websites, you can test the quality of your mouse and know its real potential. Even if you don't have any specific reason for the clicking speed test, you can do it anyway, and it can be fun for a while. So, without further ado, let's dive into the list.

Here Are 10 Free Websites With Online Clicking Speed Test:

1. Clicktests.com

Clicktests.com offers 6 different tests to check your clicking speed. 5 tests check your clicking speed against time; the time limits for these tests are 1, 5, 10, 60, and 100 seconds. For each test, it gives you a CPS (Click Per Second) score. And, the 6th test is for measuring clicks per second. In this test, you have to click continuously and it will measure your highest number of clicks in a second.Give Click-Test a try here.

2. ClickSpeedTest.AppSpot.com

This website asks you to click as fast as you can. It has 5 seconds to click the speed test to measure your CPS. In the test, you have to click continuously for 5 seconds. The test starts automatically when you start clicking. During the test, it shows your number of clicks in the upper right corner. In the end, it gives you a CPS score along with a remark based on your performance.

3. ThomasDigby.co.uk

ThomasDigby has a 60-Second Click Challenge for clicking speed test. In this test, you have to click as quickly as you can for 60 seconds. You can start the test by pressing the space bar whenever you're ready. The worldwide best score is 998 here, do you have enough potential to break that?

4.Urban75.com

Urban75.com has a World Mouse Clicking Championship where you can test your clicking speed. This is a 10 seconds test where it counts your number of clicks