Y/n: Seems like you underestimated me.

Mukuro: Why does a brat like you have to be this big?

SMACK

Mukuro: Mm!

Y/n: That's no way to talk to the king!

Mukuro: (King?)

Y/n: Now just kiss it or stroke it or whatever while I dig in.

Y/n licked Mukuro's pussy like it was a lollipop. Mukuro was in a mix of awe and pleasure. She almost forgot about the plan. She had a strong mind though. Not strong enough to give Y/n's dick a kiss. 

Chu

That kiss only made Mukuro want to do it more. She put her hand on it and pushed the cock on her mouth.

Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu

The kisses kept coming and coming. She started to stroke it while kissing it too. She treated that cock like it was her lover. It was like she was put into a trance. Eventually she started to lick it too. She loved the taste of it. Treating Y/n like this was embarrassing, but enjoyable. Mukuro hit her face with the cock. Y/n's legs were quivering at the service he was recieving.

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

Mukuro didn't stop. She didn't want to stop. Mukuro's face is being attacked by Y/n's cock. Mukuro's ass was being attacked by Y/n's hand. Mukuro's pussy is being attacked by Y/n's tongue. This was like a battlefield, like a war. And this was the first war she was losing in. 

Mukuro: Mmmm...

Mukuro felt a rush of pleasure in her crotch. She knew what was gonna happen, she's going to cum.

Mukuro: Y-Y/n...I'm about to...AAH!

Y/n licked faster. Mukuro was helpless when she squirted. Mukuro was panting like a dog.

Y/n: Well that was fun, now for part 2!

Mukuro: Th-There's more...

Y/n: Yeah! I pleasured you, now I want a turn! Stand up.

Mukuro obeyed. Y/n stood up facing her and stuck his dick between her thighs. He moved his hips back and forth very fast.

Mukuro: S-Someone's a little too eager...!

Mukuro could feel Y/n's cock getting harder.

Mukuro: Ah! Y-Y/n, if you keep this up, it'll be over before you know it!

Y/n: I've got too much energy to slow down.

Mukuro: I-I got an idea! Can you please sit down?

Y/n: ...The emperor allows this.

Mukuro: (Emperor? At least stay as one royalty.)

Y/n sat down and Mukuro sat on his crotch, sticking his dick between her thighs. She then started to move them.

Mukuro: This way, you can cum on my thighs more and prove that you beat me.

Y/n: The more cum on you..the more I win...?

Mukuro Y-Yes.

Y/n: Good idea. Just don't wash for a day. I want to see it dried on you.

Mukuro: Ok...

Y/n: Ok what?

Mukuro: Ok my adorable emperor. You beat me fair and square and I am your servant. 

Y/n: The emperor want kisses.

Mukuro: But of course.

Mukuro leaned back and gave Y/n kisses.

Chu

Mukuro: My king of hide and seek.

Chu

Mukuro: My emperor of puppets.

Chu Chu Chu Chu

Y/n: The pharaoh is gonna cum soon. 

Mukuro: (Not even surprised) That is good to hear, my pharaoh.

Mukuro moved her knees up and down. As Y/n began to cum, Mukuro gave him a smooch on his lips. Y/n came so hard, it launched into the air. It landed on Mukuro's thigh. Even more cum made a mess on Mukuro.

Mukuro: Such a mess.

Mukruro picked up some of the cum and tasted it. It tasted salty.

Timeskip

Kyoko: Mukuro, we did it. We captured the mastermind.

Mukuro: That's g-great.

Kyoko: Mind explaining all of that?

Mukuro: I distracted Y/n, just like you said.

Kyoko: Mind telling me why you haven't cleaned yourself up?

Mukuro: M-Master's orders....

Y/n from a distance: OVERLORD'S orders!