Distraction

Kyoko: Mukuro, we're in the middle of a plan to take down the mastermind.

Mukuro: Y-You are? Why wasn't I told this?

Kyoko: I apologize, we couldn't find a suitable job for you. Until now, that is

Mukuro: What is it?

Kyoko: We need you to distract Y/n. He's Monokuma's last ally and will surely be against us ending the game. This was supposed to be Toko's job, but she followed Togami instead.

Mukuro: I'll do it.

Kyoko: Great. We already shut down the cameras, if we could get Y/n away from the higher floors...

Mukuro: Right! If I hurry, I can still lure him away.

Kyoko: Good luck.

timeskip

Mukuro: Hey, Y/n.

Y/n: If it isn't Mukuro...is what I would say if it wasn't Mukuro, but you are Mukuro, so I won't say that.

Mukuro:...Right. Listen, I want to play hide and seek-

Y/n: I'm in.

Mukuro: That's...good to know. If you can find me, you can tell me what you want as a prize and I'll get it for you.

Y/n: Ok! 1...2...3...

As Y/n was counting, Mukuro made her way to hide. She made it very clear she was going downstairs.

Y/n: ...10! Here I come!

Y/n went downstairs just as Mukuro planned. Eventually, he found her in the bathhouse lying down. 

Y/n: Found you!

Mukuro: Oh, I guess you did.

Y/n: It was a little easy to call it fun, but I'm sure I'll have fun with my prize.

Mukuro: What is it?

Y/n: You!

Mukuro: Me? I'm your prize?

Instead of elaborating, Y/n grabbed Mukuro and pulled her into a hug.

Mukuro: Oh...I wasn't expecting this...I thought that-

Mukuro stopped when she felt Y/n rubbing his crotch against her. She was expecting this, but the hug caught her off guard. She didn't want to do this, but it's for the plan.

Mukuro: I'll comply.

Y/n: Good! I want you to lay on top of me. I want to see your ass up close.

Mukuro: Really?

Y/n: Yeah! You can see my dick up close too! That is the order of the winner!

Mukuro obeyed him. She took off her clothes and layed on top of Y/n, who was on the...long bench thingy. 

Mukuro: You're not gonna take off your clothes? 

Y/n: I'd rather you do it!

Mukuro: Why?

SMACK

Y/n smack Mukuro's ass.

Y/n: My prize, my rules!

Mukuro rolled her eyes and lowered Y/n's pants. His penis being revealed to be taller than her face gave her shock. 

Mukuro: H-Holy shit...!

Y/n: Well?

Mukuro: From your bulge I could tell you were packing heat...but for you to be hiding this...