6

Clicking her tongue in annoyance Elijah then sat in the corner, defeated. Those stupid beastman didn't allow her to hunt saying that it's dangerous.

Stupid!

She's been hunting her own food for so many days but looked at her being restricted to hunt. She can't even leave the cave without someone guarding her. If only she knew that the moment she accepted their offer she's going to lose her freedom she should just live by herself.

She can fight, she know how to hunt and she definitely can protect herself. And she can protect herself to any kind of beast.

The probability that she can survive in this unknown place might be little but atleast she have her freedom. Unlike now.

Hissing Aoyama then shoot the leopard a glared. Leo was the one who is currently guarding her while Zion and Ryan are somewhere hunting.

Elijah was beyond happy at first knowing that she doesn't need to move that much but seeing her current state she just want to scream in frustration and bashed her head in the wall.

Elijah is a type of a girl who enjoy being alone and peace. She like to do everything without being restricted and that's the reason why she move out at the age of 15 to live by herself and to be independent.

But look at her now. The girl who love her freedom is being caged in a cave by some beastman who declared their claim and love towards her.

How laughable. And the fact that she's the culprit why she's in this situation is beyond shocking, but who would actually knew that the beastman will be this protective.

At first they allow her to hunt with them, they even fight side by side. And those was one of the best time she have after waking up in this world. Not until they began to lessen her time hunting Elijah didn't know why, she even asked them but she keep getting an answer for her safety.

But unknown to her the main reason is someone from city of beast saw her and spread that a beautiful unmarked female was living in the forest with the three powerful beastman by her side.

And by the news of unmarked beautiful female the male in the city of beast are been going to forest not to hunt but take a glimpse at the said female. Some was blessed by the god after seeing the female and some are not.

And the trio who was way protective and possessive towards the female who heard the news decided to hide her.

The trio feared that she will choose someone younger and unscratched than them, someone who look great than them. And they feared being abandoned by the her. They may stronger but they look horrible.

And that's the reason why they did everything just to keep her away from the others.

It may sound stupid but all they want is to have the female by themselves and maybe... Maybe after that they will let her have her freedom again. Where she can talk to others. But they can't guarantee that they will let her have a male other than them.

But sadly they weren't the one who's going to decide about that.

Elijah who's starting to get sick because of how protective they are just sighed. As much as she like being pampered she hate how they act towards her. Treating her like some fragile glass that can break easily is way too much.

"Is there something wrong? You been glaring and hissing like a cat  while looking at me?" It was meant to be a question but Elijah who was in not in the mood took it different. She thought that the leopard was mocking her which is clearly not.

"Coming from a big cat himself." Tsk. She mumbled.

"I'm fine." She sighed before glancing at him. "Just feel sticky." a lie since before Zion And Ryan left she cleaned herself under their gaze.

The trio didn't even know the world privacy. Everytime she'll take a bath the trio will always accompany her saying that someone may attack her.

The trio may just want to secured her safety but Elijah wasn't stupid to know their motive. Those three will even join her while she's taking bath.

At first she almost lose her conscious seeing the part between their legs. They are huge. And beastman who saw how flustered she looked after seeing their body grab that opportunity to tease the female.

Those beastman have taken a liking making her blush and frustrated.

Closing the distance between them Leo then sniff the female neck. She smell the same. Sweet like a new harvest fruit. They doesn't know how she can emit such a sweet smell that can easily attract someone but they like how she smell.

Meanwhile Elijah who was frozen gulped because of they're closeness. Shivering. Leo's nose is rubbing on her neck she can even feel his hot breath of him.

Elijah's knees are starting to get jelly because of the sudden action.

It wasn't the first Leo act like this. Since most of the time he will always cling to her like a cat.  A big cat.

But this is a difference. They are alone. There's no Zion who will laugh at her red face or Ryan who will always hide her in Leo and Zion teasing.

Deciding to have a taste Leo then run his tongue on the side of female neck gaining a sudden noise. A noise that they rarely heard.

"Y-you!" She hissed red as tomato while pointing at the male but Leo just smile innocently at her.

Beast! A horny beast!