!!SHORT!!Chapter 1

Izuku's pov:

I was back in the dorm after buying some groceries. I got help from Iida and Momo putting them away, they looked distracted though. I wonder why? Well, everyone has been unfocused and kinda avoiding me since that new transfer student Maya came, Kacchan has also been 'postponing' our dates. He says he's got a lot of studying to do and stuff going on at home but, he might be lying... No! Kacchan would never do that, right? I decided I'll ask him when the groceries were put away.

***

As soon as I'd finished with the groceries I headed to my boyfriends room. As I neared his dorm I heard these weird noises, like moaning? Then I heard it, I know I shouldn't have gone closer, but I did...

"A-Ah!~ Katsuki~~" Maya...

"Ya like that, huh Baby?" Kacchan...

I opened the door, just to check if I was hearing things. Unfortunately I wasn't, it was real. All types of emotions swelled up in me, my stomach felt like it was doing backflips. I had to get out of there, so I ran. I ran as fast and as far as I could away from that place. I ran through streets and soon through alleyways. Eventually I bumped into someone. I fell over onto my back using my hands to lighten the fall. Still sobbing I managed a quiet sorry. They reached a hand down at me. I looked up at the person in-front of me.

***

To be continued!!!