⌗29. your life is a joke

Start from the beginning

Averting, my attetion towards the kitchen I saw my brother holding a spatula as he sung the lyrics then, Shinichiro grabs brother wrist and direct the spatula to his mouth singing the next line. I sweatdropped seeing a weird scene in my aunt's kitchen.

You taught me how to love
You showed me a tomorrow and today
My love, that's different from the yesterday I knew
You taught me how to love
And darling, I will always cherish you
Today, tomorrow, and forever.

I look where the radio were and then glance at the three again, "I didn't know Imaushi and Shinichiro-san knows how to sing?", I smiles at the three then a chair moves beside me and Arashi took a sit.

"They always do, back when we're still in highschool every afterclass we always head out at the karaoke and those three always the stars.", Arashi chuckles. Takeomi nods gently smile plastered in his face while his eyes still remains at the newpaper in his hand.

" Good morning. (Y/N). I'm supposed to wake you up I guess, I was too late for that.", Shinichiro smile towards us whike his hand is occopied with bowl inside of it is a hot rice. I smile then, "Thank you for that Shinichiro-san", Wakasa looks at me with a shock face then began to run to the kitchen to get me something.

" Here-," Imaushi walks out from the kitchen holding a warm glasses of milk, "-Drink this, you really need this", he handed you the warm glass then stand waiting for you to drink it.

I sweatdropped.

Sancho walks out from the kitchen taking off the apron he had around his body then walks towards us. "Oh! you're awake I thought were gonn-" Sancho looks at Shinichiro then back to me."-thats what I'm trying to say.", Shinichiro looks at my brother with a dumbfound expression.

"I see," then glares.

Arashi just broke the stares by grabbing a fork then stabbing the mountain of hotdogs infront of us, before shoving it to his mouth. I giggles then copy the same thing.

"HEY!-" Sancho looks at us with a disbelief in his face "-where is your manners!" Imaushi just ignored the pissed Sancho and start digging for food. All fo us start eating when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it.", Shinichiro stands up then head towards the door, opening it widely revealing a white-hair boy standing infront of the porch.

a/n: I decided to just change senju hair into white since sanzu is already a pink hair. I know senju hair is light pink. :>

"Se-Senju?" Shinichiro stuttered making Takeomi spit his coffee at Imaushi that is across him. "What is he doing here?", Takeomi stands up following Shinichiro at the front door leaving Wakasa covered in coffee.

"Rude. lol." Wakasa face has tick mark as Arashi handed him a white towel to wipe his mess-face while Sancho is laughing on the side.

At the porch Takeomi approaches the two, making two direct their attetion at the older brother."What's make you visit here for?", Takeomi raised his left eyebrow searching for answer. He knew that Senju wouldn't came here for no reason, then an small envelope handed at him making his right-eyebrow raised after.

"What's this?", Takeomi inspect the letter making Shinichiro who'se beside him looks also at the small envelope. "It's from Mom she said that I should guve it to you.", Senju replied back with a stoic face.