⌗29. your life is a joke

Start from the beginning

"I se-" Takeomi is about to reply when I interrupt them by shouting the younger brothers name,"-Ah Sen-chan it's been awhile," I smiled. Senju glances where my vouce were then shyly-smile back.

Wakasa looks at you two then ask,"They knew each-other? Did you introduced (Y/N) to Senju also?-" He looks at Sancho who's also confuse."-as much as I know you only introduce (Y/N) to Sanzu back when they were still four years old right?" Wakasa is also confused.

"You knew Senju, (Y/N)-chan?" Arashi looks beside asking me the questioned. "Yes! apparently he's a kohai of mine back when Aunt transferred me at Brahman Middle School," I beamed them with smile.

There mouth shaped 'o' after hearing the information comming from me. I glances at the door then smile, "Are you going to the Arena already? Let's go there together then," I smile making the boy in doorframe hid behind his older brother then nod.

I got up to my chair then grab a small backpack on the couch before I walk towards Senju, "Take care of Senju for me will you?" Takeomi smiles putting a hand above my head, Senju eyes widened 'Bro-Brother!' he muttered in embarrassment.

"-Sure thing Takeomi-san" I smiled walking out the house making Senju eyes followed me before his body was.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

AFTER. the two are no longer in Takeomi and Shinichiro sight, Takeomi look at the envelope in his hand and decided to just opened it to see what's inside. as he gently opened the stamp a white paper folded into three came to his view.

He grab the paper inside using his middle and index finger in his right hand while his left is holding the small envelope.

"𝗠𝗔𝗠𝗔 𝗚𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗜𝗭𝗭 𝗡𝗨𝗧𝗭 XD"

That was the written word inside the paper that Senju handed at Takeomi earlier. The envelope in his left hand was fallen out on his hand from shockness and he can feel the redness on his head start to runs up to his head because of embarassment.

Shinichiro burst out laughing as he saw what the little one just did to his oldest brother, causing the three in dining room caught off guard.

"Se-se-SENJU!!",

Senju ears moves feeling the itchy-ness, he scratches it before directing his attention at the girl beside him. They have been walking for awhile now and (Y/N) start asking him some question in order for them to catch up the years they never talk each other.

"Really grew so much Sen-chan." She giggles hands on her mouth while her gaze fixes at the boy. Their height is very much close now, not like when
(Y/N) are in middle school while Senju is elementary schooler where Senju height is still in (Y/N) shoulder. 'Sen-chan!' the boy thoughts gazin up the orange-ish horizon from the distance.

(Y/N) had been calling Senju. 'Sen-chan' ever-since she was still in middle school and that habit of her calling him that nickname stick on her even today.

"(Y/N)-san, can you please quit calling me that-" he grip the shoulder bag that is hanging on his shoulder, with a tint of pink shade on his porcelaine cheeks "-I'm not child anymore.", he muttered the last word shyly. but (Y/N) heard it all making her eyebrow cross each other then a pouted.

"No way!-" She runs a meter ahead at Senju with an disappointing face. Senju eyes slowly-wide from the action, when the boy finally infront of the girl. (Y/N) grabs his hand then shouted this,