Along with the fate he had to face, he had changed two people's life completely upside down but still they didn't say a word

May be!

May be their silence was his biggest punishment and he couldn't take their silence as it was louder than their agony.

The part of him always wished to not notice them but their notice in his life payed a huge role. He couldn't be grateful enough to both of them who saved him and the most important person of his life from a grave danger. A danger he himself invited.

He put his hand on the glass door and tried to push it harder when he heard a knock on the door of his cabin.

" Good evening, Mr tripathi! "  a voice came from behind which did not  go unheard by the man

As usual there was no response from him while the woman huffed out a breath and spoke,

" Sir, nandu has come and is asking for you !" And there was a silence again.

" should i send her in ?" The woman asked again.

And before anyone could answer, a chirpy voice came from behind calling the man who was standing near glass window

" Pappa "

" Pappa "

Called that little girl who barged into the cabin to run towards the man.

" Chu chu ..... Chu chu.... " She tried to say  to him walking towards him in tumbling steps.

He turned around to see her and lifted her up in his arms, kissed her on her little cheeks.  He looked at a soft toy which she held and said,

" Honey ! What is this ?"

" Chu chu ... Chu chu ..." She tried to say and he laughed at her and said,

" It's a birdie ..... And where is nandu ?"

" Dowdie.... Dowdiee ...." she replied

" Oh! Is she downstairs ?" He asked and she nodded in yes.

" Sir! Should i send her in !?" His secretary asked and he finally replied

" No ! I will go down and zareena please wind up the pc and other files. They are all done and are ready for tomorrow's presentation" he ordered walking out of his cabin with his little girl.

Zareena, personal secretary of Mr Aditya Kumar tripathi, looked at the files in his pc abd stood stunned there. He completed a week's work in just 39 hours.

She was so impressed with her boss and his work that she always kept a track on how he worked. He was always a good guide to her and she learnt so much about journalism from him. He was indeed a master with words.

She winded up the stuff and went down where she saw the other side of his boss.

The ever so strict, serious, no bakwaas boss would turn into a absolute gentleman infront of those two kids that she would always deny that he would be that kind to children.

His evenings would often end up with two little girls of him trying to get most out of their father's time. The five year old and the 2 year old would always keep him on his toes whereas he would keep the whole office on their toes.

Nandu and honey were his pieces of soul.

Just then he receives a call and stands still.

" Preeta ?"

And his phone just fell from his hand ......

He rushed to grab his car keys and left with his two kids in a hurry.