5

The wedding rituals that commenced were all poetic when performed by Aryan and Imlie. The way they were looking at each other while performing the rituals was giving the vibe of two lovers getting married. Love to be etched on their minds, hearts, and soul, by the grace of God.

Before the priest asked them to proceed with pheras ( circumambulate around sacred fire ) Aryan asked for a minute time with imlie. Everyone was surprised by the weird wish of Aryan.

N: " aru ! 2 min ruk ja... Shaadi ho gayi toh vo tere hi hoke rahegi .... "

[ Wait for 2 mins to let the marriage rituals be done .... She will be yours only forever ]

A: " maa, this is important"

The seriousness in aru's voice was understood by Arpita. It was not the usual ignoring of Aryan to their mom's or her's leg-pulling session. While imlie stared at him with questioning eyes why he want time.

Ar : " jaane do maa..... Pandit ji 5 min ruk sakte hein na ...."

[ Let them go maa ..... Sir we can wait for 5 mins, right? ]

Priest : " par bitiya 5 mins se zyada nai..."

[ But not more than 5 mins .....]

A: "I need 2 mins only "

Without any delay, Aryan lifted imlie in his arms and went to the nearby room which was a guest room.

All the while he was walking to the room, imlie did not blink an eyelid and kept looking at him

He placed her on the sofa, walked to a nearby cupboard, and brought the first aid kit. Imlie for a minute didn't understand what he was doing. He took out an ointment, took her arms in his hands, and started applying it to her bruises. They were red marks on her arms, waist, and ankles. Also, her neck was showing him the blazing red marks of struggle.

Imlie had her eyes numb when he touched the bruise with the ointment-laden fingers.

I: " issssh...." She hissed in pain.

It burnt the bruise and she held his palm to bear her pain. He put the ointment beside him and pressed her palm slightly as a gesture to let him handle it. She nodded with her closed eyes but didn't let go of her hands from his palm. It gave her unknown strength to bear anything if it is her ABP.

A: " where the hell did you go and get these awards on your skin ....?" He asked with a stern voice as if he is upset with her getting injured like this, while gently applying the ointments to all bruises on her both arms.

I: " vo blue kaki..... " And she bit her tongue

Aryan shot his eyes up in anger.

A: " Badi maa ?"

I: " nothing ... I went to the temple it was slippery, when I stepped down the stairs in hurry I slipped from a few steps..... So I got these bruises... " She said not meeting his eyes at all.