this is not what it looks like

Burning smell , he could smell it , everywhere , his eyes looked everywhere , it was a disaster, hands on fire? No no it's not the fire , His MUTATION?!

'oh god what the hell happened here'

He frantically thought looking around , buildings crashed , fire , fire everywhere.

"Hello ?"

No reply. Then there was Matt , who walked out of rubble , he limped all the way to him

"Look what You have done, you did this"

"its your fault"

This time it was Shang , his skin was in burnt, and he looked in horrible condition

"you killed us" "you lost control"

The familiar voices spoke , he spun around to come face to face with Wanda and Pietro, Pietro was a bloody mess and didn't have legs , he was crawling towards him. Wanda on the other hand was mumbling incoherent nothings like "fault" "control" "did this" , she was bleeding as well.

'oh my god I am gonna puke...'

They kept blaming him, telling he was a horrible person he was. He closed his ears trying to block out , but the voices got only louder.

"ENOUGH, STOP, StOP , PlEAsE"

He screamed.

He woke up in his bed , cold sweat making him shake and making his clothes stick to his muscular lean body. It was a nightmare.

'it was a dream? Boy I...oh god why is so hard to breathe'

He gasped some more , trying to get his breathing but now , his lungs were not getting enough oxygen.

'need to breathe'

He couldn't , he couldn't get his breathing normal, it used to be easier before when... he choked on sob , as he thought about May, uncle's Ben apartment. God he missed his family. He really wishes he hadn't returned...grrgh what was he thinking, stop thinking , he needs to breathe , yeah just breathe. He hadn't taken notice of his surroundings or someone had entered his bedroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

MJ was lying awake in her bed , her insomnia not letting her to go to sleep. So she had been awake for quite a while , even after she saw peter tuck himself in the bed at 1 in morning , and she suspects he sneaked but for what ? Her brain won't stop , she kept thinking and thinking , 2 hours had passed. She looked at the clock 4am. Just as her eyes started to droop , she heard Peter's screams.

'oh...god...nightmare, he is having anightmare'

She quickly stumbled out of her bed and made her way downstairs , to the bedroom which was her dad's which he rarely used now Peter's bedroom.

Her eyes widened in shock , as she the condition of the room , it looked like hurricane directly hit the room or something. And then there was peter glowing all blue. He looked so scared , she can say. And whatever this whole thing was...oh well she had no idea what it was.

She walked to the shaken up cautiously and tried calling him , he was having....a panic attack. Ok , she doesn't how to help him but she wants to try.

"Hey peter , it's me , MJ , can you please look at me"

"I...I..I.. c-c-can't"

"its okay , it's okay , it was just a dream, yeah"

"I...I..I.. can't...br-br-brea-the"

"Ok ok umm...just give hand yeah...yeah just place that here...ok can you feel my heartbeat...just breathe with me ok..."

"ok" Peter's voice was barely a whisper.

They continued to breathe exaggeratingly for few minutes. And Peter finally come down , the blue glow fading slowly , gradually to nothing. MJ plopped in his bed legs dangling beside him. He looked around and gaped. He had lost control again damn it , why , why?

"So...?" MJ said to get Peter's attention and peter hummed to acknowledge he was listening.

"...um what happened here?"

"Nightmare , I had nightmare , I lost control , sorry" peter says sincerely

"peter , its ok , it wasn't your fault , you were scared" MJ reassures him.

"But...but...I-"

"Peter , you should stop apologizing for things that are not in your control. It's alright"

"But-"

"Shush little baby brother, now come lay down"

"okay"

He lay down next to MJ. MJ started cuddling with him as soon as he laid down. She played with his hair , he sighed. " I am sorry , I gotta fix uncle fury's room"

Peter sat up , concentrated and again his hands and eyes glowed blue. The whole place started fixing itself . MJ sat up too and watched Peter the very thing that was impossible.

"Hey Peter"

"Huh?"

"are you like I don't umm mutant"

"uh yeah , I am sorry"

"what are you sorry for?"

"Uh...for all this" peter said gesturing towards the now almost fixed room.

"you're sorry? For what? For being special? Peter, you really got issues"

"yeah...hahaha who don't have issues?" peter says laughing

"yeah...everyone does" MJ says laughing too.

They laugh and slowly get tired and sleep , curled next to each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

MJ gets startled as Peter sits up abruptly.

"Peter, what's wrong...?"

He doesn't reply and keeps looking at doorway. If peter was scared he didn't show it.

MJ , followed his gaze and her eyes widened as she her dad standing the door frame , looking at them.

"wHAT ThE HeLL?"

"uh dad ...this is not what it looks like"
______________________________________

Hiya fellas , I am sorry if I disappointed you , just let me know yeah , if you like where this story is going...hope you like this update

~yours friendly
Purple Spotlight (。•̀ᴗ-)✧