𝐓𝐖𝐎┊𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴

Start from the beginning

he furrowed his eyebrows bending down picking up the paper, he quickly looked over the paper.

Squinting his eyes in suspension, he folded the piece of paper one more time before sticking it into his back pocket.

punching in the code 𝟨𝟦𝟥𝟪 quickly watching the small dot turn green he twisted it open walking into his home.

Kicking the door shut , he pulled the paper from out of his pocket he balled it up before throwing it into the trash can.

Making his way towards his room he kicked off his shoes then threw his jacket onto the floor.

he was too tired to even take a shower, falling onto his bed he shifted around until comfortable

slowly dozing off he blinked slowly a few times before letting sleep take over him.

𝟮:𝟬𝟴 𝘼𝙈

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 from his sleep jumping up quickly from the bed running towards the bathroom.

quickly lifting up the toilet seat up he began throwing up everything he ate the night before.

due to his acetaldehyde levels becoming to high.

Groaning he snatch his shirt off quickly becoming hotter each second, he sat on the cold marble floor.

the cold floor feeling good to his hot sweaty hot body.

"Fuck man th-" he was cut off by more vomit coming out.

(𝐀/𝐍 : ima uh yb fan so ion know how this nigga talk my apologies *head scratch* 🦫I been watching my interviews tho sooo)

wiping his mouth with the back of his hand he flushed the toilet before standing up slowly walking over to the sink turning on the faucet

grabbing his orange toothbrush he wet it before putting a glob of toothpaste onto it and began brushing his teeth.

he looked down at his core admiring his abs before lifting his arms up to flex for a bit.

hearing his phone ring he furrowed his eyebrows wondering who could be calling him at this time of the night.

he made his way back into his room, letting go of his toothbrush letting it hang he began patting all around for his phone only to not find it.

he tiptoed around trying to hear it before stopping, he bent down grabbing his jeans that was on the floor.

taking his phone from out of his front pocket, his eyes glanced over the top of the screen that read

'𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙢❤️'
𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓✔️                            𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 ✖️

accepting the call he put the phone up to his ear beginning to speak

"waddup" he spoke as he made his way back into the bathroom

"aye von im finna come ova thea india went through my phone now she tweakin" durk voice boomed through the phone loudly

von chuckled shaking his head "the door gon be unlocked"