Hellfire Club

《No ones Pov》

《No ones Pov》

Eddie rubbed his eyes, after just waking up, he let out a yawn greeting you, "Morning, Y/n.." Once Eddie could see properly he gasped looking around for you until he spotted you.

Y/n was in the darkest corner of the room, where the sunshine didn't roll in, and she was sleeping upside down, until she opened her eyes and hopped off the roof she was once hanging from, about to go over to Eddie and greet him, but she stopped, her hand twitching at the light hitting her skin, as it burned, but not enough where it sizzled out melted.

"Holy shit--wait how did you go out in public when the sun was up last time??" Eddie curiously asked, closing the blinds. "Sunscreen..." Y/n bluntly told him, as he suddenly let out a sigh of relief, "Well, that's good to know, since I come swimming here regularly cause of the lake, I have loads.." Eddie spoke as he rushed into the bathroom to retrieve some.

Eddie suddenly threw the bottle of sunscreen at Y/n, which she easily caught, and wasted no time putting it on. Y/n trotted over to Eddie with a smile and thanked him, "Well...I was thinking about taking you to school..." Eddie muttered, he was in his last grade and he surely didn't want to leave you alone. 

"Shirt..." Y/n muttered pointing at his hellfire shirt as he laughed, "Yeah, at school we kinda have a place for our club, and trust me I have loads of shirts there!" Eddie spoke not knowing that his words instantly persuaded Y/n to go to school with him.

Y/n was about to pick up Eddie so they could run there however Eddie stopped her, "Yeah...not doing that- Well take my motorcycle...well my uncles but---yeah same thing!" Y/n title her head, "Its kinda like a bike...but better.." Eddie wasn't good at explaining these types of things so Y/n just nodded as they made their way out. 

Eddie, stopped for a moment, "I'll get it started why don't you grab a bag and pack some sunscreen, mkay?" Before Eddie could respond, a flash of wind hit his face and there you stood in front of him with some sunscreen popping out of a bag. "Never...mind."

《Time skip》

As the motorcycle came to a halt, Eddie helped Y/n off, graciously grabbing her hand. Everyone's eyes were on the town freak, wondering how he could pull such a beauty. Dustin squinted his eyes staring at Eddie in shock, "When did Eddie get a girlfriend?!" Dustin asked Mike who looked just as utterly dumbfounded.

"Now don't be looking at him like that, if I had to say so you two are jealous, why exactly hmm, don't yall have your own girlfriends??" Lucas's sister Erica butted in laughing, "But I could see the shock, she sure is pretty!" Erica boldly spoke earning a smile from Y/n who refused to look at her since it would be weird to hear her across the lot.

"Erica!" A friend of hers called out, drawing away from her brother's friends. "She is so annoying..." Mike huffed out, but Erica did have a point, Eddie's supposed girlfriend was pretty...Mike's eyes flash towards the mark on her wrist, it seemed familiar but since she was so far away he couldn't really pinpoint what it was.

Eddie continued to walk hand in hand with Y/n, rather proud of himself for being able to cause such shock around the school. 

Jason Carver tilted his head while hitting Billy on the shoulder, "Hargrove am I seeing shit, or does the freak have a girlfriend?!" Jason huffed out in confusion, as Billy drew away from the girl he was chatting with, his sharp gaze landed on Y/n.

The mind flayer ticked at his brain, and spoke to him, 'Zero, Zero, Zero, Zero, Zero, Zero!!' The Mind Flayer yelled, causing Billy to touch his temple slightly, his body involuntarily moved on its own from the aggression and influence of the Mind Flayer.

"You alright?" Jason asked, as Billy nodded and spoke, "Yeah, it seems like he does.." Billy tilted his head to look at Jason, "Do you think the freak has a grasp on her?" Jason asked with a grin, wanting to know if the girl would really stay with him if someone new and handsome came along.

Billy grinned as well, "What do you really think--you can actually get her? Not as long as I'm there.." Billy challenged as Jason laughed turning towards Crissy who looked uncomfortable and saddened at Jason's words. "Listen, babe, it's just some fun! Promise I won't fall for her!" Jason teased pulling Crissy close as she slowly nodded her head not even knowing that Jason couldn't keep up his promise in the long run for he didn't know what was going to wash over him like a title wave.

"Okay...but don't do anything sexual with her, or we are over!" Crissy huffed out, actually not minding a good show for her to enjoy. "Billy!" The random girl on his shoulder cried out not liking this idea, "What..you think I was actually dating you?" Billy looked at the girl, grabbing her jaw and staring at her tears, "You were just a good fuck." Billy laughed in her crying face, as Crissy and her boyfriend Jason didn't show any ounce of remorse.

Lucas awkwardly stared at the interaction, as Billy stared back at him, "Listen don't go around thinking you can do, what I just did..mk?" Billy spoke towards Lucas who nodded his head, "Because if I do find out that you did this to my sister or even cheated on her, I'll make sure you're no longer on the team...and worse.." Lucas just bounced his head as he saw Max walking over to him with some cans of Soda.

Max glared at Billy, "Are you bullying Lucas again?!" Max huffed out, shoving a can of soda in Lucas's hand, her glare never leaving Billy. Lucas suddenly stood up for Billy, much to everyone's shock, "No, he was just...protecting you." Lucas spoke gently to his angry girlfriend whose eyes soften slightly at his words, "Whatever..." Max muttered finding it hard to believe.

《Time skip》

"So since you don't really...go to the school, You'll just have to hang out in here..." Eddie turned on the lights in the room, where the hellfire club was located, Y/n instantly loving the strange dark style, "But don't worry, I'll come to get you between breaks and lunch so we can..hang out!" Eddie spoke as Y/n nodded spotting a box that had some Hellfire shirts.

Eddie froze, watching as Y/n took off her shirt, now in her bra, taking a baggy Hellfire shirt and putting it on, "How do I look?" Y/n asked, not caring that she just took her shirt off in front of him. "You-" Eddie suddenly had a voice crack much to his embarrassment, "Look amazing..." He finished letting out a harsh breath.