The Avatar Returns and Truth Revealed!

Start from the beginning

Azaki: Yeah, laughing gives you a warm feeling inside.

Sokka: [Angrily.] Get out of our village! Now!

Katara: [Pleading.] Grandmother, please. Don't let Sokka do this!

Kanna: [Gravely.] Katara, you knew going on that ship was forbidden. Sokka is right. I think it best if the airbender and spider-child leaves.

Katara: [Outraged.] Fine! Then I'm banished, too! [Drags Aang away.] Come on Aang, let's go. You too Azaki!

Azaki: Ok, bye Gran-Gran! (Follows Aang and Azaki)

Sokka: [Demanding.] Where do you think you're going?

Katara: [Demanding.] Where do you think you're going?

Aang: [Confusedly.] I am? [Brightening.] Great!

Sokka: Katara! Would you really choose him over your tribe? [Shows shot of the entire Southern Water Tribe.] Your own family?

(A side-view-shot shows that Katara had stopped in her tracks, right between Appa and her tribe. Close-up of Katara, who looks down sorrowfully as Aang and Azaki approaches her with a sad look upon the formers face while Azaki just has a sad smile.)

Aang: [Understanding.] Katara, we don't want to come between you and your family.

Azaki: Yeah, nothing is more important than family.

Katara: [Upset.] So, you're leaving the South Pole? [In a quieter tone.] This is goodbye?

Aang: Thanks for penguin sledding with me.

Katara: [Still in that quiet tone.] Where will you two go?

Aang: Guess I'll go back home and look for the airbenders. [He places one hand on Appa, but is suddenly struck with realization.] Wow, I haven't cleaned my room in a hundred years. Not looking forward to that. [He uses his airbending to hop onto Appa's head.] It was nice meeting everyone. Coming, Azaki?

Azaki: Hold on. (Turns to Katara and hold his arms out) Bring it in sister!

 (Turns to Katara and hold his arms out) Bring it in sister!

(Katara is surprised before hugging back. After a few seconds they separate and Azaki backflips onto Appa's head.)

Sokka: [Sarcastically, with arms crossed.] Let's see your bison fly now, air and spider boy.

Aang: [Encouragingly.] Come on Appa, you can do it. Yip-yip!

(Aang flicks the reins, but Appa merely rises and growls.)

Azali: You rose like a champ, bud.

Sokka: [Mockingly.] Yeah, I thought so!

Southern Water Tribe girl: [Runs from crowd to stand next to Katara with tears in her eyes.] Ahhh! [Close-up.] Aang, Azaki don't go! I'll miss you!