Hawkins Little Miss Orphan

Backstory-y/n born November 6th, 1969

Backstory-
y/n born November 6th, 1969. Born with a "000" tattoo," right on her right wrist and special abilities but unknown to both her and everyone else. She attends Hawkins High and so far has no friends since she's moved. She's known as "The Loner" or "The Girl in the Hoodie." She struggles with her social anxiety, grades, bullies and school in general. The cause of her moving to Hawkins from Maine, New York was her transferring into another foster home. Adopted by The Buckley's. They have an 18 year old daughter named Robin. y/n is a mysterious, isolated, and complicated person but tries to put a smile on her face when life isn't feeling like a living hell. Despite everything, she has one thing in common with one person, Eddie Munson. They both hate each other. or so they thought?
Intro-
flashback:
November 6, 1983
y/n's birthday- Age 14
Mrs. Mendas) Sweetie! you're gonna be late!

I rushed to put my shoes on. i grab my backpack and run downstairs

Mrs Mendas) No Running Please!
y/n) right, sorry.
Mrs. Mendas) is ms. kepler here?

we both hear the doorbell ring

y/n) she is now

i walk to open the door

aliyah) y/n!
y/n) aliyah!!

we both do our handshake

Mrs Mendas) don't forget your lunch!

My foster mom holds up a small bag in the air. I quickly go get it

Mrs Mendas) happy birthday bunny.

I thanked her and walked out the door hearing her yell "love you!"

Friday, March 21, 1986. Present Day
Zoned out. Once again thinking about the past. What did I do? Why did I do what I did? I wish I could go back and change it all. I didn't mean for any of that to happen. The screaming, the crying.. until it finally stopped. I look at myself in the mirror and all I see is a mess. I look at my clock as it hits 7:00am. My shoes are in the corner of the room, sitting there, waiting for me to get ready, put them on and get my ass to school. I finally get the courage to stand up but immediately feel like falling back down. Low iron but whatever. I changed into a decent outfit and put some light makeup on so it doesn't look like I'm a zombie all day. As the quiet girl throughout the years, you learn to pick up everyone's names, drama, and well secrets. cool, right? no. It sucks being the one of many people who doesn't have friends. I put my shoes on, grabbed my bag, skateboard, and headphones then soon headed out the window.

(outfit at the top)

Hawkins High School: 7:07am
I kicked up my skateboard and walked inside the school to my locker. I switched out the song I was previously listening to with joan jetts & the blackhearts. Bad reputation, first song to play, classic awesomeness. I take the shit I need and put the stuff I don't need back in the locker. I close my locker to be stuck eye to eye with the one and only Jason carver. Not only a prick, but a popular one. Actually the most popular prickly dick in this school, just had to target the orphan. real mature.