Ch. 6

Would you believe me if I said I've been obsessed with grinding primos so I couldn't write a new chapter on any of my books? I'm always like, "oh I'll do it later" or "oh... I'm a bit too lazy, I'll definitely do it tomorrow" AHAHAHA

Btw I play on Asia Server and my UID is 842055325. Currently trying to find some Zhongli Mains to marry- *Cough cough* I mean hang out

——— 2nd POV ———

"Shin-nii, I'm sorryyyy" Mikey said as he made a sad puppy face, you looked away while sweating.

I cannot give in. I cannot give in. I cANNOT-

"You're Sano Shinichiro Right? Haru told me all about you everyday coming back from your house. Thanks for looking after him, quite a handful he is."

HOlY SHIT-

Your soul flew out of your body, you were too occupied with not trying to say "it's okay I forgive you, I'll buy you Dorayaki" that you did not notice Haru's older brother Takeomi was infront of you staring at you.

"Uh hUh- yes yes! You can call me Shinichiro, Haru's a good kid so don't worry about it." You nervously waved at nothing.

Haru's eyes brightened up when you said he was a good kid. I am but a good boy.

"Would you like to come over to my house? I'll make you some pudding as a thank you" Takeomi offered you a hand, you stared at it intensely.

Y/N, you cannot- No You MUST NOT go with him. Do NOT CREATE TROUBLE FOR YOURSELF, Y/N I SWEAR TO GOD-

Free pudding?

You see yourself walking towards someone else's home with a teenager delinquent and two kids talking.

*Click*

"Im home!" Takeomi yelled as he closed the door behind you, loud footsteps can be heard from upstairs.

"Take-nii!!!" A Cute little girl came running down and jumped onto Takeomi, making him groan and complain about how heavy she was.

"And you should stop jumping on my like that, you'll get hurt." He lightly scolded, making the girl whine.

"Anyways meet Shin, starting from today he is my friend." That grabbed your attention.

Bitch who tf is your friend-

The girl looked at you shyly. "H- Hello Shinichiro-kun! My name is Akashi Senju!!" Although you kinda dislike her from the Haruchiyo's Vroom Vroom arc, you really can't blame her from being scared and blamed it all on Haru. Still, mostly is all her fault.

Ngl it's also kind of Mikey's fault- anyways.

You quickly got yourself together and smiled, "hello Senju, I'm Shinichiro. Pleased don't mind me and my brother being in your house"

"No no! I don't mind!" She said nervously, face turning red from embarrassment.

"Alright Shin, don't tease my poor sister anymore. Sir over on the couch and I'll make some pudding right now" you nodded as you told Mikey to be careful while playing with Haru, and went over to sit.

Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwsyz you started to hum the ABC Song while singing it in your mind because you had nothing better to do.

After 4 minutes of waiting you were starting to get impatient. Not like you had any to begin with.

You clicked your tongue and stood up, making Takeomi look at you curiously.

"I'm going to get some air first and see how my brother is doing, I'll be back."