Ch. 4

"Shin-nii, I found a new friend!" Manjirou or now Mikey said as he came running towards y/n, who was taking a nap under the tree.

"hUh?" They woke up, startled by the sudden slap in the back. Y/n looked over to Mikey and found the drug addicted weirdo. But in white hair, not pink.

"Eh- hello my name is Sano Shinichiro and I'm Mikey's older brother." Y/N held out their hand for boy to shake.

Thankfully the boy didn't embarrass them and shaked hands.

"My name is Akashi Haruchiyo, nice to meet you." He politely said.

👁👄👁 Cute bean.

Y/n nodded, and suddenly Y/N lifted Haru up into the air and hugged him. Mikey's mouth dropped onto the ground, unable to comprehend what the hell just happened.

While Haru... shocked to even do anything, as if his brain was still processing the new information.

And then to make the matters worse, y/n ran away. Kidnapping a child, making Mikey yell, demanding to give Haruchiyo back to him.

That's how half a day went by with Mikey chasing y/n and y/n running with the shocked Haru in arms.

~~~ SECOND POV ~~~

Ok y/n, even though you were quite unattractive in the past life, now you're pretty goddamn handsome. So don't need to be afraid of what other people think, since it's definitely not thinking that you're ugly. You nodded to yourself, while brushing your hair.

You found out today that the orphanage near here has a new kid in, you decided to check it out to see if it is him or not.

After doing your whatever morning routine you do usually, you went straight out without eating breakfast.

It was because you wanted to buy some food from the locals, and since they sell bentos you bought 2, an extra one for later right?

After buying food, you hoped onto the motorcycle and vroom vroom away, to the orphanage!

"Hi Shinichiro! Coming to see the kids again?" The old granny asked politely, in which you nodded politely, giving her a smile.

It wasn't the first time being here in the orphanage for you, you've been visiting the orphanage every month without fail, and the kids all were super excited to see you.

Despite disliking kids, their wholesome and just too cute. You can't help but visit and play with them.

"Shin-nii!!"

"Shin-nii is here today!!!"

"Hey don't push me, I'm here first!!!"

"Shin-nii, I've missed you!!!"

An entire crowd filled with kids came running towards you, making you sweatdrop but held out your arms so they could tackle you down.

They all jumped onto you, and clunged onto you like a koala. Not that you minded though.

After everyone calmed down, they all sat down in a circle, giving you personal space.

"Hey shin-nii, there is a new kid that came today! He's currently in the room, do you wanna see him? Just so you know he's verrrrrrry mean though!" One of the kids said, you chuckled and nodded, so the kid took you to where the new kid is at.

"He's in there, if he's mean don't give him any cupcakes! He'll say sorry" and the kid left, making you sweatdrop.

You knocked once, no answer. You knocked twice, no answer.

"Excuse me!" You said as you went inside the bedrooms where the kids sleep at, sitting by the window was a little boy with white hair and lilac eyes.

"Hello!" You started making your way towards the boy, who just glared at you with malice.

"Don't come closer or I will beat you up!" He threatens, making you snort. It's not that you don't believe him, but the way he said it is funny.

You respected his privacy and sat down 6 feet away from him, making him stare at you. Carefully inspecting you.

"I'm Sano Shinichiro, nice to meet you! What's your name boy?" Clearly it's obvious who he is, but You have to pretend to not know him right?

"..." he didn't say anything again, making you sweat. It was a bit of a awkward atmosphere.

"Well, it's fine if you don't tell me your name. Are you hungry? Here, I have a extra food left in the bag" You pulled out the plastic bag that contained one bento that you originally bought for yourself.

He took it hesitantly while you continued with a smile.

"Quit it, your smile is creeping me out. And it's ugly." He said, making you spat out blood. Did bitch just called me uGlY? If iM ugLy tHen tHerE aInT a pRetTier mEn oUt thEre!