☩ Chapter Fifteen ☩

Start from the beginning

Y/n silently narrowed their eyes by a bit.

"Chifuyu...You wanna get punched some more?" Baji looked over at the trio, his eyes gazing upon each one of them with a slight smirk.

There was a pause.

"Have you got a lead on Kisaki yet?" Chifuyu boldly asked.

"Huh?" The smirk was immediately gone from Baji's face.

"You're acting as a spy for Toman, right?" Chifuyu claimed.

Baji's eye twitched a bit.

Y/n was quick to pick up on this, and began to quietly observe the male.

"I did some looking around myself and found out Kisaki's a pretty nasty guy." Chifuyu added, "You don't need to stay in Valhalla anymore!"

"The fuck are you saying?" Baji regained his composure, a smirk on his face once again.

"Keisuke. If the fight starts tomorrow, you will become Toman's enemy for real." Y/n sternly stared at the male.

Baji paused, his eyebrows furrowing a little, "Y/n...Chifuyu...what have I told you over and over? Don't trust anybody but your friends." He slowly spoke.

Baji then grinned, "I'm part of Valhalla now. We're gonna destroy Toman tomorrow!" He confidently said.

Y/n's eyes glowered slightly at the threat.

"Chifuyu...Y/n..." Takemichi quietly spoke up, "Can I have a word alone with Baji-kun?"

The duo both agreed, and walked slightly away so they couldn't hear Takemichi's conversation with Baji.

"Listen, punk....I got no reason to talk one-on-one with you." Baji bluntly said.

"I have no idea what your goal is...Baji-kun." Takemichi spoke, "I don't really care, actually....Just...please make it through tomorrow alive."

Baji seemed shocked for a split second, before composing himself swiftly, "Huh?"

"Please...don't die." Takemichi repeated, his eyes having a sombre expression.

Baji narrowed his eyes, inwardly noting the look in Takemichi's eyes.

"It'll make Mikey and Y/n really sad!!" Takemichi exclaimed.

"They're both my enemy. I'm killing Mikey tomorrow, and getting Y/n to join us in Valhalla." Baji stated with dull eyes, "Go tell them that!"

As Takemichi and Baji departed, Baji inwardly smiled.

"Now Mikey will know that they're tryna' get Y/n to join Valhalla. I'm so smart!!" Baji exclaimed, "But that Hanagaki brat and Chifuyu know too much..." He murmured, thinking to himself

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Mikey was on top of some children's monkey bars. Y/n was close by, making sure the blonde wouldn't fall or get hurt.

"I see...." Mikey paused, as Takemichi had just informed him of Baji's statement, "When we were kids...Y/n, Baji, and I played on this jungle gym a lot."