Just Sex *Dean Ambrose*

6:43 A.M

"Shi- don't stop!" I basically screamed as I gripped the bed sheet underneath me. His rough fingers dug into my hips as he continued to thrust deeply into me. He brought his head down closer to me.

"I won't stop baby" He responded. He sat back up and sped up his thrusts. My eyes rolled back as a deep, throaty moan escaped my lips followed by his own. I could feel my chest rising and falling like I have been running for miles. Dean slid his hands under me gripping the dimples of my back and lifting my hips up. I gasped and let out a whimper. I love the rough side of him. So angry and forceful and dangerous.

"God Dean!" I grunted. His left hand traveled to my head and wrapped my hair around his fingers tightly beginning to pull. A tear escaped my right eye but I ignored it. I loved it.

"You like it when I'm rough babe?" He whispered in my ear. I moaned and shut my eyes. He nibbled on my ear before sitting back up and gave me four deep, hard, and fast thrusts. My head hit the wall four times.

"Fuck!" I yelled digging my nails into his arms. His hands tightened on my hips.

"D-Dean! I can't hold it." I breathed out.

"Cum baby" He insisted. So I did. My legs shook and my eyes rolled back as all of the pressure was released. Dean followed after, exploding inside of me. He fell to my side immediately. I closed my eyes trying to catch my breath. It was completely silent in the hotel room. Our breathing was out of control, and my head was starting to feel those bumps from a minute ago. I sighed and rolled over facing Dean, laying my right leg over his stomach. He reached under me, running his hands through my tangled hair.

"Dean." I whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I better leave." I said beginning to sit up. He pulled me back down and looked at me.

"Stay. Just a bit longer." He pleaded. I bit my lip looking around.

" But... You have to go to the gym today with the boys. And ... and..."

" And nothing Alyssa. Just stay. For an hour, half an hour, five minutes. Just stay. It doesn't matter if I have to work out later. Later isn't now." He said. I sighed and layed back down.

" Dean..."

"What Lyss?" I took in a breath and closed my eyes.

" Please... Remember what we said at the beginning of all of this."

"i know. I just wanted you to stay. I'm not falling in love babe. Don't worry." I was relieved. But I was kind of hurt too. No I wasn't! I'm not hurt, I'm a grown woman and I do not like him. I cuddled into his arms and closed my eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

Three Hours Later...

Dean's Point of View...
3:55 P.M.

"Shit Dean! Wake up!" I heard along with pounding on my hotel room door. I groaned sitting up and looking over at Alyssa laying naked next to me. The blanket barely covered her so I pulled it up to cover the top half. I walked to my suit case grabbing clothes and throwing them on.

" Dean I will knock this damn door down!" Seth's voice boomed on the other side. I rolled my eyes and cracked the door opened sliding out, then shut it quickly.