Earth quakes 

Sydney and Steve were walking in the back of the group. Everyone agreed to give little walking breaks from the running so Steve would be able to catch his breath. Well Sydney forced them give to give Steve waking breaks.

"Your sure your ok. Your breathing is getting heavier. And I really don't want to be down here with a passed out Steve dragging you. And"

"Sydney I'm fine." Steve grabbed her face a pulled her to look at him.

"Promise." Her eyes looking in his.

"Yes I promise." Steve brought his face to hers and placed a small kiss on her lips and brought her forehead to his. Sydney closed her eyes. She held onto his hand and shocked in the embrace. "Come on let's catch up with the others."  The others would every now and then look at Sydneys face with pity and she hated it.

"Hey guys come on the bats are coming back." The group ran to skull rock. Once we arrived we all hid underneath it.

"Ok."Nancy said the I followed her out.

"Oh shit." Steve say. Sydney turned around fast to see Steve clinging onto the wall. And closing his eyes.

"Steve!" She ran to him. Nancy was close to follow behind him.

"I'm fine." He said. Sydney began to shake her head at him.

"No Steve you lost to much blood." Nancy told him. Sydney was quick to rip off her sweater.

"Hey this is going to hurt ok. But once were done it will fell better ok." Steve nodded his head. "Just do it." Sydney pressed her sweater around his waist and cuts. Nancy tied it in the back. Sydney stands up. And looks at Steve. He had his eyes tightly shut. She placed her hand on his face.

"I'm sorry." She watched a single tear roll down his face. She wiped it away. And kissed his forehead.

Steve stood up and kissed her forehead as well.

"Hey. Be careful with the vines. It's a hive mind so if you step on one the bats would know and so would Vecna." Nancy yells at Eddie who is climbing the rock. He carefully climbs down from the rock.

Eddie glances at Sydney and saw blood dripping from her stomach. "Woah, woah, woah. What the hell is that from. I let the bruises fly but what the hell is that." Eddie's points out her cut.

"Oh when I kicked the bat thing I ripped my stitches." She said. Steve was caught off guard and got up from the ground were he was sitting.

"What do you mean stitches!" Steve yelled. He was more worried then mad. But he also felt hurt that she did not tell him.

"What happened in Florida?" Robin asked.

"I'm sorry it's not easy being a punching bag for your father ok!" Sydney finally broke. "I don't know what you guys thought! But my father wasn't just going to stop hitting me after my brother died ok! Ok shut up and leave it the hell alone. Let's just figure out a way to get the hell out of this shit hole!" Nancy's eyes widened she only ever seen her like this once and that when she lost billy the first time. And when her father called him a dumb ass for dieing in a car accident.

"Hey what if we go to Hawkins police station and get guns and grenades and blow up the bats."

"Robin I really doubt that Hawkins pd had grenades Robin. But guns yeah."

"We don't have to go all the way to down town. I have guns in my bedroom." Nancy simply said. She

"Nancy Wheeler has guns plural in your bed room." Eddie was shocked.

'Sydney's pov'

"Yeah." Nancy named her guns. I began to walk over to Steve when the ground shook underneath my feet.

Eddie grabbed Robin. Steve grabbed Nancy.

I fell to the ground hitting the ground. I hit my head on the ground. My vision blurred. And my head ached. I squeezed my eyes shut as the earth shook. 

"Shit. You guys alright?" Eddie's voice boomed around me.

"Yeah." I said pushing onto my arms and legs pulling myself up. "Hit my head but I will be fine." When I turned around I wasn't with the group anymore but in my room. The room was identical to the house I lived in less then a year ago.

"Sydney move your ass up. I need to get to work, and if you aren't in my car in 3 minutes you are taking the bus to the mall." Billy's voice screamed.

"Billy" Sydney got up and ran out my the room.

Sydney's eyes snapped open as she looked around at her scenery. She saw a floor with vines all over it. She felt a hand on her hip.

"Are you ok. You weren't responding." Steve's voice asked.

"Yeah just hit my head." Sydney got up with Steve's help. She looked into his eyes and smiled at him. Sydney heard the booming of a clock behind her. She turned around and saw a clock stuck in the side of skull rock. This time it was damaged. The clock had a large crack in the glass. Not to mention it was upside down.