Volume 1 - Chapter 16

Start from the beginning

"Y-Yeah... I-it was really hard!! Please save me! Ayanokouji!! You have more than 78,000 points? Right?!" Sudo said as he literally held my hand as he begs. I feel sad but---

"... Sudou--- I have 78,000... Not 20,000,000 points..." Although it was a good opportunity to confirm a suspicion of mine.., I can't really afford to buy it right now since I'm planning to save a bit more...

"20,000,000?! What the fuck do you need that for?! All I'm asking for you is to save me!!" Sudou said as he literally stood up and grabbed my collar. Of course, everyone in the cafeteria is watching us by now.

I'm even pretty sure that my classmates were currently seeing this.

"20,000,000 Private Points. That's how many Points it takes to overturn an expulsion.. Even my Class' PP nor Class A's PP combined would be able to reach that." Yes-- What I said was not an exaggeration.

Class B contains 14 students each, multiply 78,000 by 14, we get 1,092,000. Even if every single student in my class were around my total--174,000.. We would get around 2,436,000.

Even Class A's 94,000 PP would only get around 2,820,000 since there were around 30 students in Class A.

Besides, this technique isn't even possible because who would sacrifice everyone's allowance just for a single person?

Sudou only got angrier at my statement and forced me to the ground by letting go of my collar harshly.

"That's total bullshit!! You probably just want to save your points or something!!" On the corner of my eye, I can faintly see both Hirata and Kushida from Class E looking at Sudo, both Shock and fear were plastered on their faces. 

"S-Sudou-kun---" Kushida attempted to talk to Sudou but he violently left instead. Hirata helped me up since he was under the impression I was hurt.

"I'm sorry about Sudou-kun... Are you okay?" Hirata asks and I can only nod. The crowd finally dispersed and I can finally eat in peace. I can sense one of my classmates looking at me but they eventually left.

"So-- About that 20,000,000 points... Is that true?" Kushida asks sadly.

"Yes, unfortunately. I asked Sensei just to confirm and her response was just as I said." Kushida can only look down. The same with Hirata.

"O-oh..."

"Uhm--- If you don't mind..., Can you tell me your class average and Sudou's score?" I managed to break the silence with quite the logical question. Hirata looked me directly in the eyes and immediately said their class average and Sudou's score.

"Uhm-- I think it was at 40... And Sudou's score was at 39..." One point short huh? Really the perfect situation to test out my theory.

"I-I'm sorry..., But I'll excuse myself for now-- My name's Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, Nice to meet you, Hirata-san!" And then I left. 

As I was walking, I can't help but think that my Acting skills were getting a bit more rusty. I guess I should practice that once again.

I then immediately stopped at the staff room.., Specifically the Teachers' room. I immediately knocked on the door and to my surprise, Ellen-sensei was the one who opened it.

"Oh~? Ayanokouji-kun? Do you need something?"

"Erm--- Yes, Is Chabashira-sensei here?"

"Ah~ Sae-chan? Wait--- Let me call for her." Ellen-Sensei then went back inside as I heard her footsteps..

After a few moments of waiting endlessly. Chabashira-sensei finally came out.

"Ayanokouji? What do you need from me? Hm?"

"I'll get straight to the point sensei.., Please sell me one point for Sudou's test," I said as I took out my Student Card. Of course, Chabashira-sensei was shocked, but that didn't last long of course.

"... Why would you waste your points on Sudou? Is it because he's your friend?" I then narrowed my eyes at Chabashira-sensei.

"Please don't misunderstand, Sensei. Although he is my friend, I'm not saving him because of it. I just wanted to test my theory. And Sudou just happened to fail with 1 point behind." Chabashira-sensei then started laughing out of nowhere.

"I see!! Such a shame you were in Class E.., I would've enjoyed you in my Class you know?"

"Perhaps me too... But unfortunately, I wanted to go all out instead of holding back. Perhaps in another universe, I am your student." I said as I gave her my Student card.

"100,000 points is its cost. Is that fine with you?"

"Yes. Please go ahead." Sensei then went inside as she completes the purchase. Then came back after a few minutes and returned my card.

I guess I only have 74,000 points now.

"Sensei, one last favor, but can you not tell Class E it was me? Just tell them that it was someone close to Sudou. Perhaps Sudou would get it was me who saved him."

"Very well, I guess I should do that as a Thanks for saving him. Losing a good player would've been bad."

"Well then.., Thanks for your time Sensei... I'll leave now," I said as I bow and left.

Although Sudou was pretty useless in Academics, there was no doubt that his athleticism is through the roof. Or else he wouldn't have got in in the first place.

If ever there is a competition about sports, then perhaps... He may pose a challenge against me or Kaori. And that is something I can't miss out on.

--