In the hospital - Isaac

(Also quite a long one, sorry)

You were on your way to school when it happened. You crossed the street but didn't notice the speeding car coming straight at you. The car hit the brakes pretty quickly, but it was already too late, you got hit. You felt a wave of pain shoot though your legs and lower abdomen and collapsed. The last thing you saw was  guy kneeling down besides you and calling the alarm number in panic, then your whole world turned black.

You opened your eyes and blinked a few times adjusting to the bright white light, then, the pain hit you. Your legs were dying and your ribcage and lower abdomen felt crushed. You groaned in pain.

"Are you alright?" You heard an unfamiliar  voice say. You lifted your head from the bed you were in and squinted, adjusting to the light a little bit more. There was a guy sitting at the end of your bed.

"No I wouldn't be here if I was all nice n' dandy." You said with a cracking voice.

Your eyes were finally adjusted to the light now and you took a closer look at the guy. He had blond, curly hair and blue eyes. One of his eyes was surrounded with a dark circle, a blackeye and even though he was sitting down he looked quite tall.

"I'm sorry." He said, his voice was shaking, you started to notice he was behaving quite stressfully.

"It's ok dude, are you?" You asked.

"I'm so so sorry. " he repeated.  He closed his eyes and leaned his head backwards. You could see that he was trying to control his intake of breath.

"Are you?" You asked again.

He started to shake now and he slowly began crying.

"Hey, hey dude come over here."

He hesitantly got up (he was indeed tall) and made his way over to you.

"Give me your hands." You said while sticking out your hands  (in pain) for him to grab. His hands were violently shaking, but he put them your way and you grabbed them.

"What's your name?" You asked.

"I-isaac." He said inbetween sobs.

"Ok, and what's wrong Isaac?"

"I- I hit you... w-with my car." He stuttered.

"Oh." Was all you could manage before he broke down and a waterfall of words came out.

"I-I'm sosososo sorry, I was running away and I didn't think and I'm not even old enough to drive my dads car and then you were there and you came out of nowhere a-and I couldn't hit the brakes quick enough and.."

"Woah, woah calm down Isaac."  You tried to calm him down.

"I never meant to hurt you, " he silently sobbed "I never meant to hurt anyone."

"I know you never meant to hurt anyone Isaac." You said while you tried to get eye-contact with him.

"Your family left 30 minites ago," he said, his voice still quivering " none of them would even look at me." He was squeezing the life out of your hands now.

"Shhh , Isaac " you said reassuringly " it's ok, believe me." Isaac sniffed. "No it's-" he began to say but you cut him off. "It happened, we can't reverse time now so please take a deep breath."

He did as you said and started to calm down a bit.

"I'm sorry for that." He said with a chuckle that displayed anything but happiness.

"It's ok, the position we're in is quite awkward though." You said and put on the biggest smile you could muster. "Oh, yeah" he mumbled and slowly pulled his hands out of yours.

You wanted to chuckle, but another wave of pain went through your body at the sudden movement so all that came out was a groan.

"Should I ask for more painkillers?" Isaac asked. "It seems like yours are done completely working."

"Yes, please" you said (even though ot sounded more like a beg) "and while you're at it could you get me a cup of water too?"

"Sure thing ma'am." He said and hurriedly walked out of the room, leaving you alone with your thoughts.

Isaac is a nice guy and he would never purposely hurt you, but it was still creepy how quickly you forgave him. I mean, the dude hit you with his freaking car, you should be furious. You shouldn't be here comforting him, you should yell at him, scream, push him or whatever, but for some reason you just can't. All you really want to do is go home, but in your state it seems like you won't be seeing home in a while. You let out a sigh (pain pain pain).

"What's wrong? Well except for this." Isaac said as he came in with a nurse and a cup of water and pointed at your body.

"I just want to gome." You sighed.

"I can understand that. I really don't want to go home." He said quietly while the nurse chatted to you about what would happen and gave you more painkillers.

"Why not?" You asked while he gave you the cup of water.

"The situation in my home isn't exactly....... ideal." He said while his eyes turned sad.

It immediately became eerily quiet in the room. Isaac cleared his throat, but didn't say anything as the nurse left the room.

You truly wanted to ask about the situation he had at home (and about his blackeye), but you were afraid he would start crying again so you just didn't make any comments about it.

"There was a reason I was driving that fast y'know"

"I guess so."

"But I'd rather not talk about that today."

"Ok,  that's ok."

It turned quiet again, until another nurse came in to tell Isaac that the visiting-hours were over.

Isaac, who sat down again, got up and suddenly asked,

"Do you think you'll ever forgive me?"

(The question was directed at me and himself)

"Not if you don't stop by more oftenly." You said and grinned.

"Sure, will do." He said with a sad smile as the nurse guided him out of the room.

"AND DON'T FORGET TO BRING NON-HOSPITAL FOOD!" you yelled after him and he actually giggled.

"I WONT, I PROMISE." he yelled and you groaned because of more pain, yay.

This were going to be an interesting few weeks.

Omg I'm actually updating this, but yeah tell me what do you think,
part 2?
Too long?
Requests?
Bring it on!