something dirty - Derek

(Warning : if you can't handle a little smut just forget that this one ever existed, kay?) (And don't worry I just wrote something sexy it doesn't actually go all the way)

You and your boyfriend Derek went out to dinner at a restaurant and for this occasion you had put on your most sexy dress. During the meal you felt his eyes wander to your chest several times.

"Goddamn." You heard him whisper under his breath while you two were eating your desserts.

"What is it der-bear?" You asked innocently as you looked up to him. He quickly looked up into your eyes and started blushing.

"Someone is liking what he is seeing." You said with a playful wink at the end.

His cheeks immediately turned a deeper shade of red. You had him right where you wanted him. The two of you had soon left the restaurant and you walked back to his loft. When you were there you decided to go to the kitchen to get some more wine.

You were just standing against the kitchen counter when you heard a growl behind you. You jumped at the sudden noise and grinned.

"You scared me der-bear"

"What do you think you are doing?" He asked while he wrapped his arms around your waist and pressed his chest onto your back.

"I'm grabbing some more wine." You said with a smirk.

"No," you heard him whisper in your ear "you're seducing me, aren't you?"

"Maybe I am" you said giggling a little bit because his hot breath tickled your neck "what are you gonna do about it?"

Just as you finished your sentence he started nibbling your neck. You let out a little moan and he grinned against your neck. He decided to be playful and bite a little. You quickly turned around in his arms and he hungrily started kissing you lips...... neck. ...... collarbone. In the meanwhile he slipped his hands down your back and grabbed yourass. You jumped and wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. He put you onto the kitchen counter and paused to take his shirt off. He slid back inbetween your legs and started to fumble with the hem of your dress. You nodded and he took it off. Once he saw you wearing matching underwear he broke the silence by saying:

"It wasn't me who decided that this was gonna happen, was it?" He smirked.

"Nope" you smiled and pulled him in for another kiss. His hands were roaming all over your body now and so were his lips after a while. Where he was just kissing your neck and collarbone before he was also kissing your stomach and the top of your breasts now. He moved up to your neck again and you started fumbling with his belt.

"Oh. My. God." You heard an all too familiar voice say. You both looked up and noticed Peter in the doorway. He threw his hands up and slowly started moving backwards, but he remained in the doorway.

Derek immediately started blushing. "Peter, leave please." He said calmly.

"Not until you two move to the bedroom, i don't feel like having a cringe attack every time I grab one of my midnight brownies."

"Fine" Derek said as he awkwardly shuffled away from you. You two started to pick up your clothes when suddenly Derek said:

"Peter, stop checking out my girlfriend." You blushed and quickly covered your body with your thrown off dress.

"Sorry not sorry,  oh and by the way Derek did you know that-" "it wasn't me who decided that this was gonna happen? Yeah I figured." Derek cut him off and shot a playful wink at you.

Peter grinned "I hope that I didn't kill the mood, I mean god knows when the last time you had sex was Derek."

"Peter" Derek growled and he bumped into him when we walked out of the kitchen.

"And yes you did kill the mood, thank you for that" your boyfriend said with a little grin "but hey, I couldn't blame you. It must be awful to know that your nephew has a hot girlfriend and you have  hmmm your right hand."

That's when Peter snapped and started chasing Derek around the house to beat him up.

The last thing you heard was "YOU'RE JEALOUS, OLD MAN"

"NO IM NOT YOU LITTLE PRICK."

You giggled and put on your pyjamas and went to bed.

You'll try again tomorrow.

The end went a little bit fast there, sorry . I also want to apologise for not uploading stuff but school has been killing me, physically and mentally.

But yeah do you like this kind of sexy thing I wrote? Or is it bad? Also I'm thinking about putting more Peter into my stories so if you'd like that please tell me.

OH YEAH AND I ALSO HIT 1K WOOO .