"If you really want to thank me, then spend the day with me." he ordered as the girl stood there in awkwardness from the sudden invitation. Until an idea come up with her head, "All right. Let's all spend the day together." she suggested in happiness as Lin Yan smack her forehead in disbelief. "This idiot"

She mumbled as Daoming Si look at the boys with a raised eyebrow making Ximen stuttered it out. "My schedule is full tomorrow. I have a tea ceremony tomorrow morning. At night, I have to discuss some things with Ella, Selina, and Hebe" he excused immediately as Shancai look at Meizuo.

Daoming Si also turned to him while smirking as Lin Yan hold Meizuo's hand. "I have to set up our exhibit tomorrow morning. Then I have a date with Lin Yan after I finished" he said as Zhuang spoke her plans out. "I have a lot of meeting tomorrow so I can't guide my brother with you."

Then Shancai look at Lei and spoke, "Huaze Lei, you're always free, right?" she said and Xiang Li was about to spoke but Lei just smile and answered, "I'm gonna have my usual time with Xiang Li tomorrow so both of us are not free." he explained calmly as Xiang Li just nod in agreement when Shancai look at her for confirmation.

"Then just spend both of your time with us" She suggested which Lei immediately disagree on it, "I'd rather be only with her." he said as Xiang Li look at him.

"See, I'm the only one available to go on a date with you." Daoming Si stated in victory. "All right. Let's not talk about it first. I'll make a toast first to thank everyone for supporting me. Bottoms up" she stuttered out and immediately gulp the glass of wine making others widen their eyes. "Hey Shancai, that alcohol is really strong" Ximen warned but it's too late since Shancai finished all of it.

Lin Yan just look at her glass and look at the sober Shancai with them, "Is it really that strong?" She said as she took a sip making Meizuo took it away, "Now, now love, don't want you drunk now, do we?" He said as Lin Yan bit her lip. "Let me get myself a glass of water then."

___________________________________________________________________________

Xiang Li woke up in the morning as she walk down the stairs to start her day. When she arrived at the kitchen to prepare some breakfast, she halted her step when she saw Lei sitting on the counter. "Ah Lei, what are you doing here, this early?"

She ask as she took a bottle of water out of the refrigerator as the boy look at her. "Aren't we going to spend our day together?" he ask, as the girl put her gaze on the clock. "Silly, is still 5:30 in the morning"

This made the boy look at the clock, "Are you that bored?" she ask as she started preparing breakfast. "Xiang Li, can you teach me how to cook?" The curly boy ask as he jump out from the counter and walk towards the girl. "Eh? Why do want to learn so suddenly?"

The girl asked back but the boy just shrugged it off making the girl giggle and started teaching him. "What are we making?" The boy ask as the girl prepare the ingredients, "We are going to bake salt bread [Pandesal] for breakfast since Mama only ate those with coffee" she explained as Lei look at her curiously, "Salt bread?"

"Don't worry, you won't taste the salt that much" she explained. "Ok so first... you should separate the wet and dried ingredients"

Lei just look at the ingredients and since he was assigned on the wet ingredients, "How do I perfectly crack an egg?" he ask as he raise one egg from his hand making the girl giggle and took another egg. "Alright, watch me" she ordered as she hit the egg on the side of the bowl then put her thumbs on the cracked part and separate it into two as the egg went down the bowl with no shell.

"Don't worry, if ever there is a shell that was also included, I can remove it" she assured as Lei tried to crack...he kind of smash it making the egg splash to his apron. Xiang Li look at his hands with a shock face then to Lei who held a awkward stare on his hands.