"What did you say?!"

"Tempoyak? You don't have it" Ali stopped playing with his yoyo and tilted his head. The guy looked him up and down surprised that a kid was collecting the delivery but he quickly regained his composure. "Yes I do, hold on".

Ali resumed playing with his yoyo as the guy gave him his 'lunch'. "Here you go, Next time tell me sooner" the guy said nonchalantly, Ali took the green box "How much?" he said as he put it in his bag "Don't worry, It's on me" he smiled quite impressed that someone young is these kind of jobs.

Ali's eyes lit up "Okay, thank you!" he said cheerfully. But his excitement turned into panic as he heard the bell of the school ring "Oh no! I'M LATE" he quickly rode his scooter and sped away.

The guy shook his head his expression slightly disappointed, he turned around to sit down on a chair.

 "Kids these days are so advanced-"

"Wak Musang." 

He almost dropped his phone due to the sudden voice. He turned around to see a man clad in all black, he quickly shushed him as he looked around suspiciously if anyone was watching.

"Yes, what is it?" he asked the guy in black "I'm here for 'Tempuyak Udang'" he said as he extended his hand out, "One of your boys already took it" he said confused "My boy?" the guy also asked confused. Wak musang felt like a brick just got thrown at him as he heard the guy in black's words.

"So he's not your boy...Oh no"

He was screwed.

Viktor Ali's best friend was sitting on desk with his hand on cheek when something or someone lightly slammed the window beside him cutting his train of thought.

He lightly yelped when he saw Ali put a finger to his mouth to shush him and pointed to Ms munah who was giving the others their test scores as he slightly nodded, Viktor sent him a thumbs up in conformation.

"Ma'am I don't understand!" Victor said as he stood up to distract their teacher from Ali "Yes Victor, what seems to be the problem?" Ms Munah asked, "Uh I don't get..." Viktor paused thinking of an excuse "...The question ma'am!" He quickly pointed at the empty board behind her.

"Question?" Ms. Munah turned around. Ali slowly crawled on the floor to his seat.

"I've not even given out anything yet."

"That's why"

"What do you mean by that?"

As Ali was crawling to seat while looking at Ms Munah just in case she saw him. But he forgot to check his front view when he saw four shoes stop in front of him.

He looked up to see Alicia, the head prefect his worst enemy, and Y/N the vice head prefect his-

He felt like time slowed down as his eyes connected with e/c eyes, as she had a pityful look on her face while sending him a small smile, before he can get lost in thought- " Excuse me Ma'am, Ali's late again" Alicia said nonchalantly.

Ali quickly sprung up from the floor accidentally hitting head on his chair not noticing something fell out of his bag, he quickly regained his posture "Wait no! I was looking for.." he looked in the floor to see an eraser as he tried to pick it up as ruler suddenly was slapped on his desk surprising him.