I

"𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙠" ❀

"𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙠"

𝘼𝙡𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 as always, he rode through the streets scaring passerby's as he sped through them as he rode his scooter, he saw an alleyway he could use as a short cut to school. Just as he was riding his scooter through the alley he heard some voices and sounds of things falling down following.

"Hey! Give that to me" a tall boy with pushed the other boy down while his friend snickered. Ali easily recognized the voices it was Syed and Shaun the two bullies of the school.

"Don't you know its bad to have ice cream in the morning?" Syed, the tall boy with glasses scolded him as if speaking to a young child.

"Please, give it back to me." The boy said while pointing to the ice cream. "Don't be stingy! We're only taking a small bite" Shaun, the chubby boy widened his eyes.

 "But I wanted a big bite!" he quickly said forgoing the plan to make fun of the boy. "Be patient, can you!" Just as Syen said that a can suddenly hit the wall behind them, scaring them.

"Who's that?"

They turned around to see Ali.

"Hey! Ali! You did that?" He threw the ice cream on the ground, both the boy and Shaun looked sad seeing the ice cream wasted on the floor.

"You're gonna get it!" Syen shouted at Ali, he quickly turned to run away. "Hey, don't you run away! You weren't so tough after all!" Syed shouted as he ran after Ali "Oh man, I don't wanna go after him" Shaun said disappointingly, he followed Syen to wherever Ali was.

"Wait, where is he?"

"Maybe he went that way"

They ran in a random direction, once they were gone the box lifted up now showing Ali who was under it. He quickly ran away from the alley.

Pulling out his scooter out of his bag. Ali the jumped on the stairs as he was making a weird sound from the movement he quickly turned as he was about to go on the road without realizing that there was a cat going the same way.

Ali jumped up to avoid the cat but hit some rocks making him spin around uncontrollably as he was heading directly at a stall.

"HEY NOT MY STALL!" he screeched as he panicked to somehow stop the boy. Ali stepped on the back of his scooter to stop it as the guy was still screaming bloody murder.

"Drat" the guy said walking back to his stand going behind the counter.

Ali sighed in relief grateful that he didn't get in trouble (yet) "Mister, one nasi lamak, please" Ali told the guy as he started to play with his yoyo. "Any toppings?" he asked as he started to prepare Ali's order, As Ali was listing his toppings.

"...and tempoyak udang" the guy stopped suddenly and then remembered what the woman with purple hair that came earlier had said. He turned to Ali in alarm.