𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒.

Start from the beginning

Just the mention of her name, made Soeun feel extreme jealousy. She gulped in hopes that the feeling would go away whilst they were eating and spending time together but she just couldn't push away the feeling of Yerin and Jinsol being together. She knew that she shouldn't be feeling that way.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8JrbUBq/

𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟿𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
{𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿}

"Seo Yerin. Let's talk for a second."

"Let's talk later, PD-nim asked for me to meet him."

"It won't take long. I'll be quick."
The older girl spoke, her hand firmly gripping Yerin's wrist, as her eyes softened till Yerin had no choice but to listen to her.

"I've been thinking about why you have been acting like this to me, lately... So I guess it's because of what I did that night."
The moment Yerin pulled her arm away from Jinsol, but stayed where she stood. The older girl began to say what was on her mind.

"So? Is that all you had to say?"
Yerin asked. The chilling tone of her voice made Jinsol shudder.

"I don't know! I thought you would have something to say by now too."
The older girl spat out, flailing her hands in the air before propping them back to her side.

"Do you want to apologise for what you said that night? If what you said... was a mistake. Then you need to fix it. Because if you said it with no meaning. Then you're hurting me."
The younger girl paused. Jinsol was staring back into her eyes. She visibly gulped and looked as if tears were resting in the corner of her eyes.

"Because ... I like you."
The younger girl's eyes flickered to the person in front of her. In hopes that her reaction wouldn't be disgust.

"Of course, I like you too."
Jinsol immediately spoke back.

"Not as 'friends'."
Yerin cut Jinsol off.

"Ya. Seo Yerin... what's going on?"
The older girl didn't know what else to say. She didn't know what would be correct to say at this moment.

"I'm not saying I'll do anything. And I know very well just by the way you act that you don't like me and I know very well that I shouldn't like you either. I thought I'd be able to move on as if nothing happened, but it's difficult."
A whole bunch of words spewed out as Yerin confessed.

"I think I'm the one that needs to apologise. I'm sorry unnie ... for liking you."
Yerin finalised, her head hung low.

"I should get going. PD-nim is probably waiting for me."
A shy smile tug at the end of her lips as she turned her back away from the older girl and walked down the empty hallway. When a pair of arms slipped around her waist and she felt the presence of someone's breath fanning on her neck. Their face was gently pressed against her back.

"It wasn't meaningless. So I won't apologise. But I'm not sure how I feel right now."
Jinsol slowly loosened her grip around Yerin's waist and walked past the younger girl to exit the building. Yerin watched dumbfounded as the girl gradually got further and further away. She didn't even realise that she was crying at this point and instantly rubbed under her eyes with the back of her hand.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSRQCFrqe/

She watched the girl wearing a long coat with curly dark hair run off in the rain, before soon disappearing out of sight.
...
𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶