The Friend Quiz - What kind of friend are you?

The Friend Quiz! Do you know what type of friend you are? Well, if not, its time to find out! Are you loyal, supportive, jealous? Read on...

Again, this quiz is from DOLLY magazine. Give them a read!

You will need: Paper, pen/pencil.

Choose a, b or c.

1. Your bud gets dumped by her boyfriend. To take her mind off it, you:

a. Rent the funniest DVD's you can find and settle in for a movie marathon.

b. Let her cry it all out and give her lots of hugs.

c. Let her know she was always too good for him and talk about other cute boys she could go out with.

2. Your friend told everyone something you made her promise not to repeat. When she apologises, you:

a. Get into a huge fight. How could she do that?

b. Ask her way she did it and tell her how much it upset you.

c. Tell her you need to cool off and you'll speak to her when you're ready.

3. You and your friend are both crushin' on the same guy. You:

a. Decide that whoever gets him, the other will be happy for them.

b. Decide that no dude (no matter how cute) is worth losing a friendship over and you both move on.

c. Decide you're both fair game so you amp up the flirt factor!

4. You notice your friend has been really quiet and sad letly. You:

a. Let her come to you. If there's something bothering her she knows you're there.

b. Let her know that if she ever needs you, you're there for her.

c. Ask her straight up if theres something wrong.

5. Your friend wants to go to a party but her parents say no. She asks you if she can lie and say she's crashing at your house. You:

a. Tell her you would like to, but if your parents found out you would get totally grounded.

b. Say thats fine, but if her parents find out you're going to say you had no idea she lied.

c. Tell her that it's not a good idea and ask her if she wants to see a movie instead.

6. You notice a friend of yours flirting with your other friend's boyfriend. You:

a. Tell the friend about the flirting straightaway.

b. Nothing, you don't want to get in the middle of it.

c. Pull the flirt aside and tell her to tone it down.

7. Your bud cancels your epic weekend plans to spend some time with her boyfriend. You:

a. Get really upset and tell her you feel like she has ditched you for the boyf.

b. Say hell no. Mates before dates is your rule!

c. Are a little annoyed, but find something equally as cool to do.

8. You get invited to the party of the year but have already said you'd go to your friend's dance recital. You:

a. Happily go to the dance recital. You said you would so you're going.

b. Go to the dance recital even though you don't want to.

c. Go to the party, your friend will understand!

9. You overhear a group of girls bitching about your best friend. You:

a. Confront them and say that they really shouldn't be bitching when they don't even know her.

b. Get into a full-on fight with them, yelling that they're just jealous of her and should shut up and mind their business.

c. Leave it alone. They're just mean girls who are obviously bored and insecure.

10. Your friend tries on a dress that looks really bad on her. You:

a. Give her the truth and tell her the dress looks redonkulous.

b. Tell her she looks great. If she likes it that's the most important thing.

c. Tell her that you like it, but think there are better dresses out there.

Add em' up to find out your friendship style:

1. a: 0 b: 1  c: 2

2. a: 2 b: 1 c: 0

3. a: 1 b: 0 c: 2

4. a: 2 b: 1 c: 0

5. a: 0 b: 2 c: 1

6. a: 2 b: 1 c: 0

7. a: 1 b: 2 c: 0

8. a: 0 b: 1 c: 2

9. a: 0 b: 2 c: 1

10. a: 2 b: 1 c: 0

ANSWERS:

0-8 the reliable friend

Your friends are lucky people! You're able to be truthful, but not hurtful and your friends always come to you when they need advice. You're concidered to be a rock for a lot of your friends and they know that you'll always have their backs, even when they're wrong. Just make sure that it's reciprocated and they're there for you when you need them too. Nice work!

8-15 the compassionate friend

You're the kind of friend who gets upset if someone you love is doing it tough, you just hate seeing your friends sad! You're always the one your buds turn to for a hug and they all feel comfortable enough to have a good cry with you. You have lots of friends, but make sure you don't get too caught up in their lives at the expense of your own.

15-20 the loyal friend

You're the protector of your group and like to make sure everyone is happy. If something is bothering someone, you're the first one to get it out of them and tell them what they need to hear, which sometimes isn't what they want to hear, but that's what makes you and epic bud. People know that if they mess with any of your friends, they also mess with you - your friends are like family.

Have fun? I know I did! X