The Date

You arrived at your destination, the "COFFEE HERE" sign screaming at you as you entered, tugging at the sleeves of your jacket, visibly anxious.

A tall man waved you down, dawning a silver demon mask which gleamed with the interior lights, in a fancy suit that looked oddly like he was hiding lingerie underneath, a long, fluff-ended tail swayed lightly behind his figure.

You felt yourself squirt vaginal fluids in fear, worried that you'd have to defend yourself against him.

"Hello! It's Mountainous!" He greeted you at the coffee shop, the scent of coffee overwhelming as he took your hand and led you to your booth, the odd-colored table gleaming, polished and seats awaiting your arrival.

You smiled and took a seat, placing your bag beside you, eyes catching his as he joined you. They were gleaming in the sunlight, and you couldn't help but stare, like you were stuck in a trance, he noticed and smiled softly.

"So, what's your life like? Talk to me, I wanna get to know you.. we've got awhile to wait, anyway." his voice was smooth, secluded, secretive. It was like you could see directly through him when he spoke.
You felt his tail wrap around your leg below the table, blushing slightly.

"Well, I'm a college student-" You started, rambling about your life as he held his hands in-front of yours, fingers linked as he listened to every word, nodding and showing you he was genuinely interested in what you were saying. The feeling of being heard by someone who was genuinely interested made your heart flutter, stumbling on your words and apologizing each time you did.

"Sorry! Sorry, I've been talking for too long-"
"No, No, love.." he took your hand and brushed his thumb over it. "Keep going!"

Your coffees came, realizing you didn't get any cream, whining in sadness. "No cream, they never listen to orders correctly.."
"I can help" he said.
"How?"

"My breasts are.. well, magical.." he sighed in embarrassment, unbuttoning the jacket of his suit and lowering the under shirt, revealing his nipple as he pulled your cup closer, filling your coffee with cream.
You blushed, taking a sip, indulging in his wonderful lactation, the sourness mixed with the bitter coffee making an amazing burst of flavor.
"Thank you.." you hummed, drinking the entire cup in seconds as he rubbed his now wet nipples.

You had no idea ghouls could lactate.. or that you'd like it so much. It was delicious, you wanted his steamy warm boobie juice all over you. Your ass clapped happily.

"What do you do for a living?" He asked, breaking the awkwardness as people stared at you in disgust, realizing what just happened.
They we're just jealous..
"I write fanfiction." You replied seriously, watching his expression turn sour.

"Oh." He replied, disappointed, trying to not let it show as his tail released from your leg.

"Yeah.." you twirled your hair. "Specifically smut.. wanna read some?"
"Uhm.." he said, "Not really, sorry".

You held back sobs..
Why didn't he wanna read your fanfics? Your wonderful notebook filled with imagination, stories that made your heart race with joy and sorrow, your ass and finger imprints, written with your own blood, sweat and cum?

He just wasnt the one for you, you got up and left, but not before punching him as hard as possible and breaking his stupid fucking mask, watching him fall out of the booth, seeing uis clothing rip revealing the pantaloons and brazier he bought from Victorias Secret, blood escaping his revealed nose as people rushed to help him up.

You cried on the walk home.. why did God let this happen to you?