Floor 13, room 1324.

My lips turn downwards at the floor, I thought they left that floor out due to its bad luck. I look over to Matteo and he looks oblivious at me, then pulls our suitcases to the elevator.

I press the button for our floor, watching the numbers increase the higher the elevator goes up. The elevator comes to a smooth stop when we get to our floor. Stepping out of the elevator, we start making our way to our room.

A man in all black passes us, my eyes follow his figure. Something feels off about him. I shake my hands at my side, getting rid of the uneasy feeling.

I come to a stop at my door, Matteo's being right beside mine.

"Be ready in an hour," he tells me right before opening his door, leaving me alone in the hall.

I scan my card to the door, there is a small beeping noise before the door unlocks. Pushing the door open, I pull my suitcase with me. I set it under a bench in the room, looking around the nice hotel room. The view out of the floor to ceiling windows overlooks the city.

Admiring the view for a moment, I turn to my suitcase, unzipping it. I hang up my dress that is bagged in a purple plastic.

I change into one of the white silk robes in the room's closet. I go into the bathroom and flat iron my hair. I apply eyeliner and mascara, along with a clear lip gloss. I tate a golden shade highlighter, leaving some on the bridge of my nose and cheek bones. I use my middle finger to blend it out.

I go back out to the bedroom of the hotel, taking my dress from the hook, pulling it out of the plastic.

Untying the robe, I set it on the bench my suitcase lies under.

I unzip the dress, pulling the fabric over my head. I look myself over in the mirror, the black dress is cut low causing my breasts to pool over the top, the slit on my right thigh exposes my tan leg, and the torso of the dress has a mesh black see through fabric. The dress fits well to my body, showing off my curves.

I step into my black heels. I sit on the bed, pulling my dress up to my waist. I clip on the strap for my gun and knives on the middle of my left thigh. I take my weapons, securing them in the strap. I practice grabbing it two times to make sure I can easily grab the weapons when I'm ready.

A knock on the door makes me look away from the mirror. I go over to the door, looking into the peephole. Matteo stands infront of the door, looking downwards. His black curly hair neatly on his head, along with a silver chain complimenting his light brown skin.

I unlock the door, opening it. Matteo looks me over with a smile. He wears a simple black suit with the top button undone.

"You clean up nice," he says to me.

"Thanks?" I crease my brows, then turn, waving my hand at him to come inside.

The door clicks shut behind him as I grab my phone and a black handbag. I turn my head to Matteo, he messes with the pocket to his dress pants before pulling out the earpieces. I take one of the two, going ahead and putting it to my ear, I'll turn it on when we get to the place.

I walk over to the door, my hand on the handle. I look over my shoulder to see Matteo sitting on the bed.

"Come on, Matteo," I usher him.

He sighs, standing up, running a hand through his curly hair.

"You've got your gun on you?" I ask him.

He looks at me, rolling his eyes, "What type of question is that."

With that said he opens his suit jacket, showing three different types of guns inside. With a simple nod we leave the room and go down to the lobby to wait for our car.