Part 2: Continue Exploring mansion-2

In upper part, I uses scissor cut the webs and go in library.

I looks through one of the bookcases.

Pinkppy: Some of these books are fairly new. Let's grab... Spirits.

I picks the book that explains Spirits and reads out loud.

"Spirits are unable to take physical form in their current form. Although, there has been reports of spirits being able to take form of their old body. When they do take a physical form be careful. They may be hostile, your life will be at risk. They tend to be filled with hatred for the living."

Pinkppy: So, does that mean the girl with the scissors hated me for being alive? Hmm, let's see what Angels has to say.

Then I picks up the book about Angels and reads.

"There have been no observed angels to this day. They are said to be helpful and guide lost living people in spiritual territories."

Pinkppy: Well, that's nice, I think? Now for everyone's favorite, Paranormal.

I grabs it and reads.

"The paranormal is real, there is restless spirits which are different from paranormal quirks books. Spirits actively trap living people and consume their souls. Most Paranormal quirks in their nature are mischievous, while human spirits can be very deadly. They even have the power to posses people. Those that are weak minded are usually the ones who are vulnerable to possession. Only those with a strong mind are able to proceed in these spiritual territories. I hope my research brings back valuable information back to him. I already feel uncomfortable in this place."

I then walks over to the one next to it, and looks through me.

Pinkppy: Immortality?

"Ritual to obtain Immortality. Those who are willing to practice the dark arts will follow these instructions to achieve immortality. 1) You must sacrifice your blood kin. You're able to use a body you possess but this can result in incomplete immortality. 2) You must light 7 red candles in the room. 3) You must draw 7 life runes (Refer to rune book). 4) Body must be recently deceased or unconscious. 5) The ritual will be successful if the donor body turns into your previous form."

Pinkppy: *Hold my chests* Why did my chest hurt just now? Huh? There's precautions.

"Precautions: This ritual will not work on those which have already achieved immortality. It only works on mortal human beings. If a ritual is interrupted it will have the same effect as incomplete immortality."

I puts the book away, I then notices a Diary and grabs it.

"I had two daughters, Serina and Anna. They were both the most precious people in my life. But in an instant it was all taken from me. Serina was supposed to be sacrificed for Alice's ritual. I was against the idea but Alice was so desperate. We fought everyday since Alice discovered the ritual. I couldn't let her hurt our daughters. As a result our relationship became strained. The woman I once loved is gone. Serina had disappeared. I felt my world shatter. Had Alice done something to her? But then I learned Anna had also disappeared. Alice knew nothing of what happened to them, this only angered me more. I have suspicions Alice has done something to them. Anna one day showed up again... as a spirit. She told me everything. I won't forgive Alice. I will take away everything she loves."

I places the diary down and grabs something that seems to be related to the missing people who come to this mansion.

"There has been several reports of people going missing in the region. Specifically in the Aduraice mansion. An entire family had gone missing. Any attempt to search for them turns out in more loss of people. Eventually, all search efforts were ceased and they are all presumed dead. This mansion has been in the region for as long as many people remember, but all have avoided the area due to its reputation."