frustration PT 10

As Player sits up, they can barely hear their fast breathing. Eventually Player just stares infront of them, staring off into space. Then they sigh with relief as they realize that it was just a dream.

But as quickly as they calmed down, they soon froze in realization, 'what, what was I dreaming again?'

Player stared in front of them confused, 'How, how could I already forget?'

Player quickly got up from their bed and went into the bathroom, turning the light on along the way.

After Player finally finished washing their face, they choose to stare at themselves in the mirror.

Player stared at themselves in silence, something felt different. Player shortly sighed before starting to brush their teeth, soon walking out of the bathroom once done.

Player sighed as they started to get changed. Once Player finished getting dressed, they sighed tiredly as they walked out of their room.

As Player walks out of their room, they notice Vincent's door is still closed. 'Vincent must still be asleep, not surprising it is the weekend.' Player thinks as they walk by and go down the stairs.

As Player gets down, they look around to see no one around. Player sighs as they go to the kitchen, eventually Player starts to make breakfast.

After making bacon and eggs, Player starts to hear walking behind them. Player smiles as they turn around to see aunt Maddie, she smiles back.

"What you making dear?" Aunt Maddie says curious, smiling toward Player. Player smiles but before they could answer, they freeze in surprise.

------------------------------------------------------------

Player hums as they continue to cook, a tune of music coming from the radio next to them.

Player smiles as they turn to look behind them, boogie bot was on the counter looking to cat-bee and candy cat.

Bron was also on the counter, seeming to be taking a nap. Player snickered as boogie bot ran into bron, bron woke up immediately in a small panic. But shortly calming down once realizing what happened, bron now only slightly glaring at boogie bot.

Player snickered before focusing back on cooking, after a short awhile it suddenly went silent.

Player as they finally put the foods on the plates, stood still. Now curious to why they went silent, Player stood in curiosity but worry.

Player was shortly was interrupted by being picked up, Player panicked as they struggled.

But they shortly calmed down as they heard the others laughing, and by feeling soft furr. Player laughed as they looked at Huggy Wuggy, Huggy Wuggy giggled as they set Player down.

"Haha very funny, now what do you want to eat?" Player said smiling looking at Huggy Wuggy.

.........................................................................