Your first Halloween

Comenzar desde el principio

Luther: *he smiles as he sees you, Kara and Alice* "You've made it."

Alice: "Luther!" *she smiles as she sees Luther with a happy look on her face, she runs to him and she hugs him* 

Luther: *he chuckles and smiles, he hugs Alice back* "How was trick or treating with Kara and (your name)?" 

Alice: "It was amazing! We went through a haunted house, it was scary but I wasn't that scared. There were lights and decorations around and everyone was wearing costumes. And I got a lot of candy! The best part about the candy is that it's thirium." *she smiles happily* 

Luther: "That's good to hear. I'm glad you had a great time." *he smiles at Alice* 

Markus: *he walks up to you and Kara with a smile on his face, he is dressed up as medieval elf, he has a cloak on and a staff in his hand* "Kara! (Your name)! You're just in time! The party has just started a couple minutes ago. What do you think?" 

(Your name): *you look around and you smile as you are impressed* "I'm impressed, Markus. This party looks amazing." *you smile at Markus* 

Kara: "Very nice! Great job, Markus." *she smiles at Markus as well* 

Alice: "Amazing costume, Markus." *she smiles* 

Markus: "Thank you. Nice costumes as well." *he smiles* 

Alice: "Thanks. I'm Alice from Alice in Wonderland, Kara is The Queen of Hearts, and (your name) is the Cheshire Cat."

Markus: "That is nice. How did trick or treating go?" *he asks curiously* 

Kara: "It went really well than we expected, it was amazing. We had so much fun, especially Alice." *she smiles* 

(Your name): "Alice even got candy that is thirium flavored." 

Markus: "That sounds really amazing. I'm happy to hear that you three had an amazing time." *he smiles* 

Kara: "What have you been up to while we were gone?" *she asks curiously* 

Markus: "We have been decorating Jericho with Halloween decorations, getting the food ready and some people have been helping people get ready for the party by helping them with their costumes and makeup. Luther decided to help me with the decorations and make sure everything is prepared for the party."

(Your name): "Well, you two and everyone else did an amazing job. Like I said, I'm impressed." *you smile at Markus* 

Markus: "Thank you, (your name). Anyway, should we get party now?" *he chuckles* 

Luther: "We shall." *he smiles and chuckles* 

Alice: "Yes!!" *she says excitingly* 

(Your name): *you smile and chuckle as Alice is excited*

Kara: *she chuckles along with you and smiles* 

Markus: "Great." *he smiles* "One more thing, we are having a Halloween costume contest in a couple hours. Whoever wins top 3 will win 3 trophies. Would you like to participate?" 

Kara: *she looks at Alice* "Alice, would you like to enter into the contest?"

Alice: *she smiles excitedly and nods her head* 

Kara: *she looks at you* "What about you, babe?" 

(Your name): "I would really like to." *you smile* 

Kara: *she looks back at Markus* "We are in." 

Markus: "Sounds good to me." *he pulls out a notebook* "Sign your names and I will put each of your names on a ticket." 

Kara: *she signs her name and she signs Alice's name as well* 

(Your name): *you sign your name in the notebook after Kara was done writing her's and Alice's name* 

Markus: "I will go put them on a ticket now. Have a great time." *he smiles and walks away* 

Luther: *he looks at Alice with a smile* "Alice, there are some Halloween games that you could play. Would you like to play the games?" 

Alice: "I would like to!" *she smiles* 

Luther: "Come on, let's go." *he smiles and takes Alice's hand* 

Kara: "Have fun, you two." *she smiles at Luther and Alice* 

(Your name): "Love you both." *you smile and you wave at them* 

Alice: *she smiles and waves at you as she walks with Luther* 

(Your name): "She's so adorable when she's excited." 

Kara: "She is. She is the besets daughter."

(Your name): "For sure. She is lucky to have you." 

Kara: "Aww, (your name)... She is also lucky to have you as well." *she smiles at you*

(Your name): "Kara, you're so sweet." *you blush* 

Kara: "Not as sweet as you, though." *she smiles and kisses your cheek*

(Your name): *you blush as Kara kisses your cheek* 

Kara: "By the way, would you be a dear and get me a cup of thirium at the punch bowl?" *she smiles at you* 

(Your name): "Of course, baby. Anything for my queen." *you smile and kiss Kara's forehead* 

Kara: *she blushes as you kiss her forehead*

(Your name): *you go to a table of food, you grab two cups and you pour some thirium in both of them from the punch bowl, you go back to Kara and you give her one of the cups* "Here you go, gorgeous." 

Kara: *she takes the cup of thirium* "Thanks, hun." *she smiles* 

(Your name): "No problem at all, my baby girl. Happy Halloween!" *you smile and you raise your cup* 

Kara: *she clangs her cup with your cup* "Happy Halloween! I love you, (your name)." *she sips some of the thirium from her cup* 

(Your name): *you sip some of the thirium from your cup at the same time Kara does, you lean in to kiss her after you take a sip of the thirium* 

Kara: *she leans in as well and she kisses you, she lays her hands on your cheeks while she kisses you* 

(Your name): *you kiss her as well, you have your fingers go through her hair with your one hand and you have your other hand stroke her back while you kiss her* 

After you and Kara were done kissing, you two participated in the party and talked with some of the other people of Jericho at the party, you two were having such an amazing time. Alice and Luther were playing Halloween games and Alice won a few prizes, they were having an amazing time as well. A couple hours later, Markus was announcing the winners of the Halloween costume contest. Connor won third place for dressing up as a spy and won a bronze trophy. Chloe won second place with a silver trophy for dressing up as a pirate version of Elsa from Frozen. And then, you, Kara, and Alice won first place for dressing up as Alice, The Queen of Hearts, and the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland with a golden trophy. After the party was over, you and everyone else put the decorations back in the boxes and cleaned up everything and then you all went to sleep. You, Kara and everyone had such an amazing Halloween, especially you since it was your very first Halloween with your family. You will never forget this memory.