"because there was a massive demolition of their world in the past.. but this kisaki individual has started assembling those guys together again. and recently, he made contact with the league of villains. we have no details about what transpired, though"

"the league..?!" midoriya squeaks worreidly.

"however, we have been unable to gather any evidence to show that he is planning anything criminal. and for that reason the eight precepts cannot be treated like a criminal organisation. we ate the nighteye  office are seeking proof of their criminal activities. time and again, they've made no effort to put on airs that they are doing anything but"

"yes sir!!"

so from that, bubble girl and nighteye went off somewhere lese while you, mirio and midoriya walk down the street.

you completely ignore their conversations until hero names come up.

"mine's deku" midoriya says.

"..deku?! deku?! are you serious?"

"that's right"

"mines 'lemillion'!" mirio shouts proudly.

you ignore the rest of his small motivational speech, sighing and looking forward.

you all continue to walk down the streets.

you look to the side as a little girl with light blue hair, red eyes and a small horn poking from her forehead bumps into midoriya's leg.

"i'm sorry! did i hurt you..?" midoriya crouches down in front of the girl, you step back towards them both.

"..ah" the girl looked terribly frightened.

"we musn't be causing any problems for our heroes now.." a heavy voice speaks, you look down the alley. it was the man in the photo.

you cross your arms, squinting your eyes at him,

i recognise you from somewhere, i'm sure of it

"let's go back, eri" the man speaks

"my apologies on behalf of my daughter, hero" the man, chisaki, speaks.

you look down at the girl.

"she gets carried away with her games sometimes and hurts herself. such a troublemaker, this one"

you grin carefreely, "totally understandable! i take care of tons of kids all the time!"

mirio walks over, "you forgot to put your mask on, you know!"

he pulls midoriya's mask over his face.

"does the sizing seem a little off to you?"

you hum, putting your hand over your chin, "it does look a bit big, huh?"

"we should be the ones apologizing!" mirio smiles.

"that awesome mask of yours.. you must be a member of the eight precepts, right? you're famous around these parts!" he puts his hands on his hips.

"that's right. pay no attention to the mask.. i'm just sensitive to dirt"

so like if we fight you and i pick up a handful of dirt and throw it at you, you'll die or something?that'd be cool to see

"this is the first time i've seen any of you heroes. are you rookies?"

excuse you, i'm far stronger than you

"you're all rather young"

sure

"..that's right! we're all rookies, but we're doing our best! hey! get up, partner" mirio holds his hand out to midoriya.