Bruce simply nods his head. He wires you up to a machine again, your blood pressure is sky high.

Tony leans in close to your ear. "You have to tell me what's going on now" he demands. "I can't help you if you don't start being honest with me"

"I said I really don't know.." you assure him. Tony furrows his brow. He doesn't believe you.

"One second I was fine, the next I saw something.. I don't know what I saw, it was like I was inside his head" you explain.

"Were you just in my head?" He asks worriedly.

"No.. I wasn't I promise"

"Good, You lost those rights a long time ago" he scoffs angrily.

"Tony" you plead.

Tony is just about to say something when Jarvis announces there's a incoming call for him. He looks at you for a second before walking out the door.

Bruce looks back and forth at you and tony.

"Don't"

"Wasn't going to" Bruce assures you, as he runs some tests.

You bury your face in your hands, trying to focus on one thing other than all the complications lately.

"So you Two?" Bruce questions.

"I thought you weren't gonna ask" you chuckle.

There's an awkward moment of silence, where you just look at the walk.

"It's complicated" you sigh.

"He cares about you"

You feel a burning feeling in your chest, one you knew you shouldn't be feeling.

"By the look on your face, and the fact you heart just skipped A beat, I have a feeling you care about him to" Bruce smiles softly.

"I do.. I really. Really do" you admit. "It's just-"

"Complicated?"

"Yeah"

Bruce unhooks you from the machine, he hesitates for a second but decides to sit down beside you.

"I've known Tony for a while now, and he's a complicated guy you know" Bruce explains softly. Like he doesn't really know where he's going with this. "You knew him before all of this right?"

You take a deep breath as you slowly nod your head.

"Did you Two?"

You look up at him, as you nod your head again.

"And you and Rogers?"

You remain silent, nodding your head once more.

"And Loki?"

"Alright I think we've established I've been around" you scoff irritated.

"No-no" Bruce stops you. "I wasn't implying that you where a-" he stops himself before he can finish the sentence.

"A whore?"

"God no" Bruce exclaims. "It's just that.. Tony's a guy that.. you know likes to" he trails off.

"He wasn't always like that.." you admit sadly. "When I met him.. He was the sweetest guy." You can't help but smile thinking back at all the times you shared. "He was a hopeless romantic, and I crushed him"

"I see"

You exhale sharply, biting the inside of your cheek. You're just about to explain further when Natasha runs down to the lab. Both you and Bruce turn to look at her, she looks nervous.