STAY

Y/N : Hey Arisu ! Thanks for the bike. I kept it back near the gate.

Arisu : You're welcome! Have you seen Usagi?

Y/N : Yeah I saw her sitting by the pool.

Arisu : Why did you need the bike tho?

Y/N : I went to get some medicines for him.

Arisu : Aah that was quite far from here. You put a lot of effort today huh.

Arisu raises his eyebrows as he tries to tease you.

Y/N : Yeah of course to help a friend in need.

You reply while blushing a little.

Arisu : Of course a friend indeed. Go ahead he won't be waiting..

You move towards the fourth floor to room number 421 holding the packet of medicines for him.

You go to knock on the door, but it's already open. Chishiya is laying on the bed when you enter. He became ill after completing a game at a neighbouring swimming pool..

Your gaze was drawn to his body as he lay on his stomach, one hand resting on the bed and the other dangling from it. His legs were covered by white blankets and he wasn't wearing a t-shirt, but you could see his back when he flexed his muscles automatically. His hair was a mess, and he appeared to be exhausted.

Because it was evening, the light coming from a window near his bed was dim.

Chishiya let out a small moan as heturned and glanced at you as soon as you entered the room

turned and glanced at you as soon as you entered the room. He murmured in a low, slumbering tone...

Chishiya : Y/N ? What are you doing here?

Y/N : I just came to check on you. How are you holding up?

Chishiya : Yeah I'm good. You can leave now.

Y/N : Yeah let me see.

You're already familiar with Chishiya's behaviour. He doesn't tell anyone if he needs help, especially when he's feeling vulnerable. You ignore him and take a seat next to him. To get an approximate estimate of his temperature, you keep your hand on his forehead. Of course, he was lying about everything being well. As you were going to reprimand him for the same, he pushes your hand away.

When you get up, you notice a bowl and a cloth on the bedside table. He attempted to utilise a cure but became too tired to continue. You pick up the bowl, and he pulls the blankets over his head when you return your gaze. Outside the covers, only his hands were visible.

 Outside the covers, only his hands were visible