Part 6

Once I got my movies I headed home, set up my mirror, and turned them on. While they played on the background I decided to go ahead and pack a bag but didn't get to detailed with it since I live three houses down. Once I did that, I took a shower then braided my hair into two braids, then got dressed into something cool but comfortable. Once I finished the two movies It was 4:56 and I decided to go ahead and walk down to his trailer. While I walked I started hearing a ticking noise but just ignored it until I tripped over something in the concrete. Once I stood up I turned back around and saw it was a grandfather clock like melted into the ground.

I quickly ran to Eddie's house and once I placed my first to the door to knock, the noises stopped and I was right back where the clock was. I quickly ran, again, to Eddie's and knocked on the door as loud as I could until the door was opened by Eddie. I didn't realize how heavy I was breathing until mike asked "hey woah are you ok". I couldn't form out sentences, it was like I was slowly getting my voice sucked out of me, "clock" was all I managed to say. Eddie quickly grabbed my headphones and threw them over my ears, "what's your favorite song". I thought a moment while Eddie poured the cassette tapes out onto the floor, I pointed at the one labeled "I hate myself for loving you" by Joan Jett and the black hearts.

Eddie quickly put it inside of my Walkman and pressed play. He grabbed my hand and drug me inside, "don't take these off till I tell the others" he instructed, I nodded, following him. We walked through the door and down this long hallway into his bedroom I'm assuming. "What is she doing here" mike asked glaring at me, "yeah nice to see you too mouth-breather" I said while looking around all the different people laid around the room. "How do you know that word" mike asked suddenly as elevens eyes widened but curly just laughed, "it's a common insult dude. Now clearly somethings wrong so Eddie what's up".

"Thank you dustin, now uh so Y/n saw a clock. That's all I know" he explained as dustin glanced down at my arm. I looked down at it and realized I was still holding Eddie's hand, Jesus Christ. I pulled away slowly then leaned against the wall, "can I know y'all's names first because I've given you all names and I don't think y'all would like if I called you them". Everyone agreed and told me each other's names, "thank you". "So are you gonna tell us what you saw" Nancy asked and I just nodded, "uh I was leaving my trailer three houses down and started hearing ticking noises but I didn't...I ignored them. Then as I continued to walk I tripped over a grandfather clock in the ground".

Everyone stared at me and Lucas nudged max to put her headphones on, "Uhm and then I ran to Eddie's trailer and as soon as I placed my hand against the door to knock, I was back where the clock was and the ticking was gone" I finished feeling my breath quicken. Everyone looked around and talked, argyle and Johnathan clearly high and trying to process everything. "Ok so Y/n we need to explain some shit to you" Lucas said glancing at mike, mike just nodded. I sat down on the floor, with Eddie standing beside me, and slid my headphones off as they all explained, everything. From the beginning to now.