Part 4

Warning: self harm kinda

Once Eddie and we're put together, we headed back to the cafeteria for the last 5 minutes of lunch. As we walked in all the heads at Eddie's table turned. "Nice sunglasses" one of the new faces said, "thanks. Nice bowl cut". Eddie sat down at the table and watched as I leaned against the front and stole his water, taking a sip out of it. "So Y/n, what did Eddie and y'all talk about outside" long bowl cut asked clearly eyeing me, "Uhm sorry to break it to you kid but you're not my type and...I don't even know your name so".

The kid freaked out and looked at the pretty girl with long hair, "no no that's not what I meant, Jane here is my girlfriend. I was just wondering because we have inside secrets that some people decided to tell to early...oh and my names mike" he rambled on causing me to laugh slightly and Eddie slam his hand on the table and stand up dramatically, "Mikey mike mike mike, this girl right here would fit perfectly with eleven" he said causing me to Yell "bleach Eddie. Bleach". He looked at me and smiled innocently, "I haven't said anything".

I rolled my eyes at him then realized something, "wait is this the eleven you were talking about". Everyone looked at me and I felt my heart start to beat, "I was just asking cause mike called her eleven" I said while trying to stay calm. When I freak out, I freak out, when I scream, it so loud that it makes peoples ears ring. "No one called her el" mike said while eyeing me but I was too focused on eleven who was staring me down, "I must've just guessed then. Huh". "Take your glasses off" eleven demanded suddenly, "why".

I decided to take this moment and focus on her thoughts, she wanted to see my eyes, to see if they changed, "get out of my head". I felt blood drip down my nose causing me to grab a tissue out of my bag, my sunglasses falling off. "You bitch" I muttered, mike not being to pleased, but toothy over there being amazed. "Eleven do you know her" toothy asked but she shook her head, "no. Show we your wrist". "Excuse me" I asked looking at her like she had lost her damn mind, "show me your wrist". I looked around the table and realized everyone wanted to see my wrist. I pulled out my right arm and rolled up my sleeve, showing my wrist.

"Other one" she said not even glancing at it, still staring into my soul. I shook my head, my heart rate getting faster. "Eleven maybe we sho-" Eddie started but then I felt a force pull at my arm, then suddenly my hand was laid down, palm up, and my sleeve was down. There was a huge scar of were i tried to carve out a tattoo I had from a doctor. I got kidnapped by a doctor for testing and he named me 013 but he decided I wasn't worth his time and gave me back. When I was around 7 I grown to hate the memories attached to it and how my mom always seemed to flinch away when she saw it, so I grabbed a knife and carved it out of my wrist.

I screamed so loud my moms eardrums busted and her brain, my dad was at work getting drunk with some slut which he ended up dating after my mom died. You could still see the ink burn through the scar and make out a 13. "13" eleven finally spit out breaking me out of my thought. I closed my eyes and tried to move my hand but I couldn't. "Don't scream. Don't scream. Don't scream" I repeated to myself, "hey el maybe you should let go of her hand now" the redhead suggested before I felt my arm be set free. I pulled my sleeve back down and stood up, "you're a bitch, I don't want to know your little secrets you're keeping and be apart of your cult" I told them before grabbing my stuff and leaving the school, running to my car.