kokushibo x douma Fun fun

Today the uppermoons didn't go to school since it is monday and they had to walk everyday having no energy for school muzan said that they would get a bus very soon but had to still walk to school douma woke up but went back to sleep 10 minutes later daki went to douma's room and said "Douma get up we are going to the fezable" daki said "okay" he said "and i picked your cloths out" she said and she closed the door douma got up to see the cloths on the dresser it wasn't his style but he weared it because he didn't want to look for cloths right now so he went to his bathroom do his morning rotine and wear what daki chose for his outfit.

He then went down stairs to meet the others they where eating breakfast he sit in his sit it was the second one next to the first witch akaza now sits at he then starts to eat his breakfast akaza camed down stairs and looked differnt his hair was a little darker his outfit was a kamodo a dark pink one and his marks was differnt he then sits where kokushibo used to sit at and ate he then started to talk to the other's and talk to douma a little bit after breakfast they then went to the feztable (i still can't spell).

Everyone looking there best daki wearing a shirt and some shorts, Nakime wearing a black dress with a purse, daki's brother wear a sinple shirt with sweat pants, Kaigaku wearing a jacket with jeans, and hantegu a black-red jack with pants (thats all i am going to do) they went on some rides and games they all had fun well some of them had fun they then went out to eat a a place it was a sushi place since they couldn't go to a fancy place the way they are dress after that they went home to take a nice hot bath and went to bed.

{I had to make it short because i didn't fell like wrighting a story today i might make another one at midnight because that when i wrigh storyes the most anyways thanks for reading!!} 378 words